Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Book help

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Isaac (new)

Isaac Toit (isaac_du_toit) | 227 comments Can someone add the character Sophie Greenwood to the book Greenwood Manor and England as the setting.

Thanks

message 2: by Ekaterina (new)

Ekaterina Okuneva (okuneshku) | 3215 comments Done

message 3: by Isaac (last edited Jan 17, 2020 05:37PM) (new)

Isaac Toit (isaac_du_toit) | 227 comments Magnus Greenwood
Suz Greenwood
Humphrey Devereux
The sense of smell
The sense of hearing
The sense of taste
The sense of sight

Can someone also add these characters to Greenwood Manor.

message 4: by Ekaterina (new)

Ekaterina Okuneva (okuneshku) | 3215 comments Done

message 5: by Isaac (new)

message 6: by Ekaterina (new)

Ekaterina Okuneva (okuneshku) | 3215 comments Hi, Humphrey Devereux is done, but I'm not sure if it's ok to use the second picture for Sophie Greenwood. According to the rules, we can add a picture if you own the rights to the image, the copyright holder has licensed the image under a free license, the image is in the public domain, or you can state a fair use rationale for the specific use of the image.
The first picture is under a free license, but flickr doesn't provide such information. Maybe I don't have enough experience, and other Librarians could help you here.

message 7: by Isaac (last edited Jan 19, 2020 09:34PM) (new)

Isaac Toit (isaac_du_toit) | 227 comments Thank you. That is fine about the second picture it doesn't really matter anyway.

Ekaterina wrote: "Hi, Humphrey Devereux is done, but I'm not sure if it's ok to use the second picture for Sophie Greenwood. According to the rules, we can add a picture if you own the rights to the image, the copyr..."

message 8: by Isaac (new)

Isaac Toit (isaac_du_toit) | 227 comments Sorry about this but do you think you could make the image the main image rather then adding it to the photo gallery. Thank you so much for your help.

Ekaterina wrote: "Hi, Humphrey Devereux is done, but I'm not sure if it's ok to use the second picture for Sophie Greenwood. According to the rules, we can add a picture if you own the rights to the image, the copyr..."

message 9: by Ekaterina (new)

Ekaterina Okuneva (okuneshku) | 3215 comments Isaac wrote: "Sorry about this but do you think you could make the image the main image rather then adding it to the photo gallery. Thank you so much for your help.

Ekaterina wrote: "Hi, Humphrey Devereux is do..."

Sure, I didn't realize it at once. Done :)

message 10: by Isaac (new)

Isaac Toit (isaac_du_toit) | 227 comments Thanks :)

Ekaterina wrote: "Isaac wrote: "Sorry about this but do you think you could make the image the main image rather then adding it to the photo gallery. Thank you so much for your help.

Ekaterina wrote: "Hi, Humphrey ..."