Reading Envy Readers discussion

Episode Chatter > Reading Envy 177: An Unnamed Middle Eastern Country (Goals 2020)

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jenny (Reading Envy) (readingenvy) | 907 comments Mod
Jenny starts off the year by discussing reading goals - how did her reading goals end up for 2019, what additional goals did she end up adding, and what goals has she set for 2020? As always I love to hear about your goals for the year. As the Reading Envy Podcast rolls over into its sixth year, there are many more reading adventures to explore.

| Link to Episode 177 |

message 2: by Paula (new)

Paula Centique | 5 comments Great episode Jenny! It was fun to hear how you did on your goals and what you’re planning for next year. I think having 5 books per podcast sounds good - especially if it makes you feel a bit more free in your reading choices. Nothing to stop you throwing in a 6th book from time to time if the mood takes you anyway.
I can’t believe how many books you need to read for Over The Rainbow - wow, that’s huge - lucky you have superhero reading capabilities!

message 3: by Elizabeth☮ (new)

Elizabeth☮  | 234 comments I’m always impressed with your reading goals, more so because you actually accomplish them! I think your plan to discuss two books sounds good, but I also don’t mind a longer podcast.

Paula wrote: "Great episode Jenny! It was fun to hear how you did on your goals and what you’re planning for next year. I think having 5 books per podcast sounds good - especially if it makes you feel a bit more..."

I think that's why I was selected for the committee!

Elizabeth☮ wrote: "I’m always impressed with your reading goals, more so because you actually accomplish them! I think your plan to discuss two books sounds good, but I also don’t mind a longer podcast."

Thanks Elizabeth. I just edited RE179 and it's still an hour with five books! Ha.

message 6: by Elizabeth☮ (new)

Elizabeth☮  | 234 comments It seems like we always use what we have. I feel like we are I overcrowded in our current home, but I know when we move, we’ll fill up that space quickly. So you filled in the space Jenny!