Ladies of Horror Fiction discussion

Author Talk > ALERT: WOMEN HORROR WRITERS (PLEASE READ!)

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cristina (new)

Cristina Isabel (cristinaisabelauthor) | 14 comments Hi Guys!

This post is calling for all women horror writers that would be interested in being featured on my website as a guest. I've done quite a few guest posts on authors and it has helped network people together. If you are interested please let me know. All you have to do is fill out a simple Q&A and provide some extra info and I'll put it all together :)

Thank you in advance!

message 2: by Catherine (new)

Catherine Cavendish | 2 comments Cristina wrote: "Hi Guys!

This post is calling for all women horror writers that would be interested in being featured on my website as a guest. I've done quite a few guest posts on authors and it has helped netwo..."

Hi Cristina. Happy to. My email is catherinecavendish@gmail.com. Many thanks, Cat!

message 3: by Cristina (new)

Cristina Isabel (cristinaisabelauthor) | 14 comments Thank you Cat! I will send you the information in a few.

message 4: by Catherine (new)

Catherine Cavendish | 2 comments Cristina wrote: "Thank you Cat! I will send you the information in a few."
Many thanks!

message 5: by Kerry (last edited Jan 17, 2020 09:18PM) (new)

Kerry (kerryebblack) | 92 comments Cristina wrote: "Hi Guys!

This post is calling for all women horror writers that would be interested in being featured on my website as a guest. I've done quite a few guest posts on authors and it has helped netwo..."

I would welcome your opportunity. Thank you! (My email address is kerrylizblack@gmail.com )

message 6: by Cristina (new)

Cristina Isabel (cristinaisabelauthor) | 14 comments Hello. Thank you guys!! I will email you the info tomorrow :)

message 7: by Elisa (new)

Elisa (elisahansen) | 10 comments I'd love to participate! my email is elisahansen@gmail.com

message 8: by Cristina (new)

Cristina Isabel (cristinaisabelauthor) | 14 comments Thank you all! I will be sending the info today.

message 9: by Cécile (new)

Cécile | 56 comments I guess it's only for authors who write books in english...

message 10: by Cristina (new)

Cristina Isabel (cristinaisabelauthor) | 14 comments Cécile wrote: "I guess it's only for authors who write books in english..."

Not necessarily Cecile. I can still send you the information and if you are still interested I can add you to the lineup :)

message 11: by Cécile (new)

Cécile | 56 comments ok :) here is my email : azylis13@hotmail.fr

message 12: by Cristina (new)

Cristina Isabel (cristinaisabelauthor) | 14 comments Cécile wrote: "ok :) here is my email : azylis13@hotmail.fr"

Perfect! I sent you the email Cecile, so feel free to read at your earliest convenience.

message 13: by Cécile (new)

Cécile | 56 comments I started to answer the questions ^^

message 14: by Cristina (new)

Cristina Isabel (cristinaisabelauthor) | 14 comments Cécile wrote: "I started to answer the questions ^^"

Great!!

message 15: by Cristina (new)

Cristina Isabel (cristinaisabelauthor) | 14 comments I just need 5 more lovely ladies to participate :) All information must be received by no later than the 31st.

Thank you again!

message 16: by Noelle (new)

Noelle Kelly (corpsebride) | 23 comments Hi Christina, I'm just an aspiring writer and blogger. I'm not sure that's what you're looking for? :) Thanks, Noelle

message 17: by Cristina (new)

Cristina Isabel (cristinaisabelauthor) | 14 comments Noelle wrote: "Hi Christina, I'm just an aspiring writer and blogger. I'm not sure that's what you're looking for? :) Thanks, Noelle"

Hey Noelle! Have you written anything or published anything? If not, that's okay too! If you are a horror advocate I can feature you regardless :) Let me know.

message 18: by Red (new)

Red Lagoe (redlagoe) | 4 comments Hi Christina. I just saw this. I'm interested, but is it too late?

message 19: by Cristina (new)

Cristina Isabel (cristinaisabelauthor) | 14 comments Red wrote: "Hi Christina. I just saw this. I'm interested, but is it too late?"

Hello there! Not by any means...is it too late. I'm doing posts throughout the month of February. The more people I get the better. :)

Just send me your email and I can send you the information needed. I'll be working on setting the posts up this weekend into the week so you're still good ;-)

message 20: by Cristina (new)

Cristina Isabel (cristinaisabelauthor) | 14 comments Catherine wrote: "Cristina wrote: "Hi Guys!

This post is calling for all women horror writers that would be interested in being featured on my website as a guest. I've done quite a few guest posts on authors and it..."

Hi Catherine! Just wanted to let you know that your post is up on my website :)

message 21: by Cristina (new)

Cristina Isabel (cristinaisabelauthor) | 14 comments I am still looking for more ladies to be featured on my website. ;) If you are interested please email me at: authorcristinaisabel (at) gmail.com

or

You can just respond to this post

Thank you in advance Ladies!!!1

message 22: by Holly (new)

Holly Garcia | 8 comments Hi! Are you still looking for writers?

message 23: by E.F. (new)

E.F. | 7 comments Cristina wrote: "Hi Guys!

Hi! I have a new release out this spring. I would love to be a guest if you are planning another round! Let me know! Ghastly Tales of Gaiety and Greed by E. F. Schraeder

message 24: by Cristina (new)

Cristina Isabel (cristinaisabelauthor) | 14 comments Holly wrote: "Hi! Are you still looking for writers?"

Cristina wrote: "I am still looking for more ladies to be featured on my website. ;) If you are interested please email me at: authorcristinaisabel (at) gmail.com

or

You can just respond to this post

Thank you i..."

Hi Holly! It was for February, celebrating Women in Horror Month, however, I also do posts outside of the theme. I'm currently working on book reviews to post since I have the down time. Yes, if you are still interested I can send you an email with the questionnaire and requested information. Sorry so late in responding.

message 25: by Cristina (new)

Cristina Isabel (cristinaisabelauthor) | 14 comments E.F. wrote: "Cristina wrote: "Hi Guys!

This post is calling for all women horror writers that would be interested in being featured on my website as a guest. I've done quite a few guest posts on authors and it..."

Hi E.F.! Actually, I do plan to do another round, so if you're still interested I can email you the questionnaire and requested information I need to set the post up for you. :)

message 26: by Tawana (new)

Tawana Watson (tawanakwatson) | 22 comments I am so interested

message 27: by Tawana (new)

Tawana Watson (tawanakwatson) | 22 comments my email is tawanakwatson@gmail.com

message 28: by Jamie (new)

Jamie Zaccaria | 10 comments Cristina wrote: "Hi Guys!

I am interested! jamiezaccaria@gmail.com

message 29: by P.J. (new)

P.J. Mordant (pollyjay) | 1 comments If you still want takers, you can catch me on: pjmordant@gmail.com

When Angels Fear by P.J. Mordant

message 30: by Carmilla (new)

Carmilla Voiez | 1 comments I am also interested, if it isn't too late - carmillavoiez [at] gmail [dot] com.

message 31: by Patricia (new)

Patricia Stover (patriciastover) | 1 comments If it is not too late I would be interested. authorp.stover@gmail.com

message 32: by Ann (new)

Ann Cardinal (goodreadscomann_dvila_cardinal) | 1 comments I would love to as well! anndavilacardinal@gmail.com