Play Book Tag discussion

Killing Floor (Jack Reacher, #1)
This topic is about Killing Floor
January 2020: Thriller > Killing Floor(POLLS)

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Joanne (joabroda1) | 7858 comments Killing Floor-3 1/2 Stars-rounded up

This is the first book by Lee Child in his Jack Reacher series. I use to be a big reader of this genre and know I have tried this series before. I grew away from the genre, but lately am being pulled back in. Decided to go back to the beginning and Jack Reacher did not disappoint.

Reacher was raised in the military and when he reached age he joined himself. He has cut his ties and is now wandering the country. He lands in Margrave Georgia and walks into a town run by the worst sort of people. Along the way he makes a few friends and together they bring the bad guys down. Typical of this genre, but it kept my interest and I will keep this series going as one of my new guilty pleasures.

David Putnam (davidputnam) | 279 comments great review

annapi | 5067 comments They're turning this into an Amazon series, and the first season will be based on Killing Floor. I can hardly wait! But they'd better get someone who actually fits the description of Reacher! I hated Tom Cruise in the role!

message 4: by Joanne (last edited Jan 16, 2020 08:38AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Joanne (joabroda1) | 7858 comments annapi wrote: "They're turning this into an Amazon series, and the first season will be based on Killing Floor. I can hardly wait! But they'd better get someone who actually fits the description of Reacher! I hat..."

I never saw the movie, I hate Tom Cruise period...LoL. My daughters boyfriend is helping us to "cut the cord", he gave us an Amazon Fire for Xmas-I am excited to be able to watch some of the programs you all talk about here! I will put Reacher on my list to watch for!

I wonder who will play the FBI dude???

Joanne (joabroda1) | 7858 comments David wrote: "great review"

Thanks David!

Tien (tiensblurb) | 722 comments Have you see the latest news?

Lee Child is stepping back & having his brother write the next Jack Reacher books 😲

Theresa | 7395 comments Tien wrote: "Have you see the latest news?

Lee Child is stepping back & having his brother write the next Jack Reacher books 😲"

Hunh. Reached burnout? Wants to write something else but doesn't want to kill off Reacher?

Joanne (joabroda1) | 7858 comments -Well, I have a long way to go before I can comment on whether that is good or bad-LoL