Fabiblio discussion

It's official. We are Fabiblio

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elaine (new)

Elaine Oshell | 14 comments Mod
Hi all readers. The naming contest for our online book club was evenly split on a couple of favourites. Since there are other online book clubs out there with "writer's block" in their name Kim and I decided to go with Fabiblio.

Our first book to read and comment on will be The Persian Pickle Club by Sandra Dallas. Our plan is to read and discuss it in February. There are a couple of options. You can join Goodreads.com and this group (under Community) and jump in or you can follow and like Kim (fibrechick.com) on her website and/or Facebook.

We are newbies at a lot of this so if you have suggestions on how to make it easier for everyone please post or email me at elaine.oshell@gmail.com

Talk it up among your reading/quilting friends. Looking forward to our time together. Elaine

message 2: by Kathi (new)

Kathi Burke | 2 comments I love the name!

message 3: by Elaine (new)

Elaine Oshell | 14 comments Mod
So here we go! Welcome one and all. Let the reading begin on The Persian Pickle Club by Sandra Dallas. I got a copy through my local library’s inter-library loan program, which all Ontario libraries have.

Throughout February we will comment, question, answer(?), laugh and enjoy reading together.

The March selection is Mrs. Lincoln’s Dressmaker by Jennifer Chiaverini.