Goodreads Reviewers' Group discussion

Reviews by Reviewer > Fantasy Reviewer in Search of the Next Andventure

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anna Maria (new)

Anna Maria (annamariagr) | 1 comments Hi all!

I'm a fantasy nerd and I'd love to review some books.
I'm mostly interested in Epic/High Fantasy .

NO paranormal or erotic Fantasy-Romance.

If you'd like to offer your book, comment below or pm me and please include a Goodreads link of the book.
I review books here on Goodreads and Bookbub.

The preferred format is .mobi

Please Note: I always write honest reviews and If I don't like a book I will write a negative review in a respectful way. Please don't ask for a review if you are only looking for positive ones.

message 2: by Jonathan (new)

Jonathan Lévis (jlevis82) | 6 comments hello there !!!!!!!!!
I'm a new author and need some reviews of my debut novel based on Norse mythology.
YGGDRASIL: THE NEW SAGA

message 3: by Anna Maria (new)

Anna Maria (annamariagr) | 1 comments That sounds great Jonathan, I like mythology a lot. I'll sent you a pm with my email address when Ill get to my laptop

message 4: by Martin (last edited Jan 17, 2020 11:19PM) (new)

Martin Owton | 95 comments Hi Anna Maria.
I have an adventure fantasy novel and I'm always looking for reviews. The book is here Exile. I can supply in .mobi format if it sounds interesting.

message 5: by Anna Maria (new)

Anna Maria (annamariagr) | 1 comments Hello Martin! I'll send you a pm as soon as I can. Thank you.

message 6: by Ryan (new)

Ryan Krol | 2 comments Does science fiction fall into this? Because what I just published is more like a thrilling adventure dealing with organisms from outer space, a secret facility, a Ghostbusters-like team of investigators, a group of curious kids, and a small remote town.

Basically, you mix George Lucas, Steven Spielberg, Michael Crichton, and Stephen King in a blender. Then, add The Andromeda Strain, Alien, The Thing, and The Goonies, and you'll experience Syndrome.

Available in both paperback and Kindle: https://www.amazon.com/Syndrome-Ryan-...

message 7: by Ben (new)

Ben McQueeney | 9 comments Well, what compelling post.

I have a Young Adult Fantasy which I would hope you would enjoy, full of mystery, magic, fighting gods, mythical creatures and a bowtie wearing werewolf called Gary.

I am looking for ARC readers in exchange for an honest review on the books release day.

Thanks

Ben

message 8: by Grady (new)

Grady Brown | 19 comments Anna Maria wrote: "Hi all!

I'm a fantasy nerd and I'd love to review some books.
I'm mostly interested in Epic/High Fantasy .

NO paranormal or erotic Fantasy-Romance.

If you'd like to offer your book, comment belo..."

Greetings,

I have two books that are part of an ongoing fantasy trilogy called The Magnus Dynasty Saga. It depicts the adventures of a bloodline of warriors, sorcerers, monster slayers, and dragon riders.
Numen the Slayer (Magnus Dynasty Saga #1) by Grady P. Brown
The War of the Gilded Beasts (Magnus Dynasty Saga Book 2) by Grady P. Brown

Both of these books are in need of reviews. If you are interested, let me know and I will send a PDF file to review. I do not have a mobi file. Is that all right?

message 9: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Hintz | 30 comments SEEKING BETA READERS FOR SPY/THRILLER BOOK, PERCEPTION AND DECEPTION III!
Comment, message, or email me at tesoroseries@gmail.com if interested in a free PDF copy in exchange for your honest review! This is the third book in a spy series, however, the first two books do not need to be read to get into the story. Each book has a stand-alone case to solve, so you won't get lost starting here.

See the official book trailer here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk5nM...

Synopsis:
Twenty-two year old Faith Evans is a former special agent for the Real Life Immersion Program, an organization that the FBI calls upon in the midst of unsolvable cases. After being betrayed by RLIP, she decides to cut ties with them permanently and move on to a normal life. So when she’s asked to return to the agency to help with a difficult case, her immediate answer is no. However, she soon discovers that the case involves the kidnapping of her former partner's teenaged grandson, Paul Spencer. There’s no way she can stay away and sit quietly.

Paul was being groomed to become a future tech agent, but having computer hacking skills of his caliber at such a young age may have exposed him to a dangerous cybercrime ring that wants to use him for something life shattering. The agency suspects that Paul’s computer club classmates may have been the associated link. Faith is the only agent young enough to pass as a high school student and must befriend Paul’s classmates to find out what’s going on. But when politicians suddenly get involved, this case may be far more twisted and dangerous than she initially realized. On top of everything else, RLIP seems to be attempting to recruit Faith's new husband, Ashton Mathis, into the agency.

Goodreads page: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/5...

***This book will be released sometime around early May. I'm looking for readers to beta read the book for feedback as well as writing and posting reviews on Amazon and Goodreads within a two day window of the book release so that it gives the book a jumpstart in the way of rankings. I would give you a free PDF copy of the book within the coming weeks, then you would write your honest review and wait to post it until the two day window.

message 10: by Christopher (last edited Mar 21, 2020 10:34AM) (new)

Christopher Ingram | 4 comments Hi, Anna Maria;

I'd be grateful to take you up on an offer of a review. I released my science fiction novella, "Specious Skies" recently and would appreciate your efforts if you'd consider it.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/5...

Thanks,

Chris Ingram