GOOD REVIEWS discussion

Children Book > New Children's Book!

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (rebeccabenston) | 10 comments Hi,
I've just released my third children's book, That Bird Needs Glasses. I'm offering it for free on Kindle from now through 1/18. If you have a chance, please check it out and if you like, leave a review. I appreciate your taking a look.

The link is below:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08...

message 2: by A.D. (new)

A.D. Britten | 15 comments Hi Rebecca,

I'd love to read and review your book. Would you mind reading and reviewing my book as well? The Amazon link below.

https://www.amazon.com/Soul-Unbroken-...

A.D. Britten

message 3: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (rebeccabenston) | 10 comments Sure, I'd love to. Thank you for getting in touch. I'll take a look at your book as well.

Rebecca

message 4: by A.D. (new)

A.D. Britten | 15 comments That's great! I should be able to review the book within the next two weeks. Did you want the review on Amazon, Goodreads, or both?

message 5: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (rebeccabenston) | 10 comments A.D. wrote: "That's great! I should be able to review the book within the next two weeks. Did you want the review on Amazon, Goodreads, or both?"

Thank you. Whatever is easiest is fine with me. I appreciate it.

message 6: by A.D. (new)

A.D. Britten | 15 comments Sure, then I'll put the review on Amazon. When you have finished my book if you could place the review on Amazon too, that would be great.

message 7: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (rebeccabenston) | 10 comments No problem. Thanks.

message 8: by Nick (new)

Nick Iuppa | 15 comments Hey, Rebecca:

I just bought a copy of your book. Couldn't figure out how to get it for free. I'll read and review it today.

Can you take a look at my new novella:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B084737JG6

If you want a free copy, friend and message me and I'll send one to you.

message 9: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (rebeccabenston) | 10 comments Hey, I'm so sorry you couldn't access the free copy. I will take a look at your book as well. In the future, if you see something you'd like to review please feel free to e-mail me or message me here on Goodreads and I'll send one to you.

Thanks so much!
Rebecca

message 10: by Nick (new)

Nick Iuppa | 15 comments Rebecca wrote: "Hey, I'm so sorry you couldn't access the free copy. I will take a look at your book as well. In the future, if you see something you'd like to review please feel free to e-mail me or message me he..."

No problem. But in the future I will.

message 11: by A.D. (new)

A.D. Britten | 15 comments Hi Rebecca,

I just read and posted a review of your book. It is under the name Cassandra T. Have you had a chance to read or complete my book yet?

message 12: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (rebeccabenston) | 10 comments Thank you! I haven't had time to finish your book yet, but I will try to get it done this coming week. I appreciate the review!

message 13: by A.D. (new)

A.D. Britten | 15 comments Ok! I hope you are enjoying the book!

message 14: by A.D. (new)

A.D. Britten | 15 comments Just checking in to see if you have had the time to complete the book and review it. I hope you are enjoying it. I know it can be a difficult read in some places.

message 15: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (rebeccabenston) | 10 comments A.D. wrote: "Just checking in to see if you have had the time to complete the book and review it. I hope you are enjoying it. I know it can be a difficult read in some places."
Hi, no. I've been swamped. Reading is a luxury that I rarely get to engage in outside of the projects I publish. I'm trying to fit it in, but I just haven't had time. I will get to it. And once I've read it, I will post a review. Thanks for checking in. I won't forget.

message 16: by A.D. (new)

A.D. Britten | 15 comments Thanks! I definitely understand being busy.