Dog Lovers Book Club discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
NOMINATIONS FOR NEXT GROUP READ > NOMINATIONS FOR MARCH / APRIL 2020

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dawn (new)

Dawn Emsen-Hough | 78 comments Mod
Please use this thread to nominate for our next Feb 2020 book.

Rules for nominated books are:

* Must centre around a dog, may be fictional or non-fictional
* Excludes dog training books or breed specific books
* May include books around the temperaments, emotions etc of dogs

message 2: by Dawn (new)

I'll nominate OUR DOGS, OURSELVES Our Dogs, Ourselves How We Live with Dogs Now by Alexandra Horowitz by Alexandra Horowitz

message 3: by Dawn (new)

Another nomination: A Dog's Way Home A Dog's Way Home by W. Bruce Cameron by W. Bruce Cameron

message 4: by Bob (new)

Bob | 37 comments I'll nominate "A Dog's Journey" by W. Bruce Cameron. It's the second in the "Dog's Purpose" series, between "Dog's Purpose" and "Dog's Way Home." While it's not essential to read them in sequence, some things in the third book may have more meaning if you read the first two in order. But either way, they're all wonderful!

message 6: by Erin (new)

Erin | 20 comments Mod
'Denali' by Ben Moon (In tradition of Finding Gobi and Marley & Me, the moving story of a dog, his human, and the friendship that saved both of their lives and inspired countless others.
The two friends set out on the road together on an adventure that would take them through some of the best years of their lives. When Ben was diagnosed with Cancer at 29, Denali never left his side until they were back out doing what they used to do. Soon Denali was struck by the same disease and Ben returned the favour) - This is taken from the Blurb

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.