Beta Reader Group discussion

PAID services offered > Bata reader anyone??

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by christina (new)

christina | 20 comments Hi! My name is Christina and I have been beta reading without even knowing it for a while now.

If you are looking for someone to help you with plot holes, typos, grammar and a lot more then look no further!

My favorite genres are romance, thrillers and fantasy but I will consider other genres too if I am intrigued by the story line.

I look forward to hearing from you.

message 2: by Molly (new)

Molly Stegall (mollystegall) | 193 comments Hello, I have recently finished my Fantasy book: Ashes of Revenge (107,410 words). I would describe this as a YA Fantasy book and would love to have a Beta Reader(s) read and review it! If you would only be willing/able to do a chapter or two that is fine as well!
Thank you!

In the land of Fantacia, there are five Kingdoms that rule over all, each having its own species: Farian, Monstro, Mundus, Shifter, and Telik. The Kingdom's are constantly at odds and have been on the brink of war for years.

Hoping to take advantage of the Kingdom's disheveled state is Raven, a Mundus that has three-fourths of her body burned. Richard, a Farian with wings as dark as the night and an unmatched skillset with a sword. Colt, a Shifter with two different colored eyes who escaped the Shifter Kingdom and has unmatched fighting skills.

The small group wishes nothing more than to take over the Kingdom's and claim the thrones for themselves. However, one day Raven runs into the entity of Death, and he forces them to derail their plan and follow his, unknown to Richard and Colt. Raven has to go to the Kingdom that she never wanted to see again, the Mundus Kingdom. There, the group's secrets and pasts begin to slowly rise to the surface, threatning their plans. Raven is forced to do as Death says, which begins to take a physical and mental toll on Raven. However, they still have one goal - revenge.

Please PM me :)

message 3: by christina (new)

christina | 20 comments Hi all! As an update to this message please PM me if you are interested for a beta read since I dont get notifications if someone replies on this thread.
Thanks in advance!!