Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Got any books for this bookworm?

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rafa (last edited Jan 15, 2020 11:10AM) (new)

Rafa | 9 comments Hey guys!!

I am a bookworm from Bangladesh and I've been reviewing books for about a year. I am always looking for new books to read and review. The only requirement is a physical copy. I will accept pretty much everything except erotica.

If you are interested, leave a comment here or send me a DM.

Best of luck
Rafa

message 2: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina | 8 comments Hi, I have a How To Draw Frozen coloring book for children! I'd give it to you for free of course in return for an honest review.

Shoot me a message if this sounds interesting :)

message 3: by Kiran (new)

Kiran Bhat (originalsin_0421) Rafa bhai, namaste,

I am Kiran Bhat (not Bangladeshi, but Kannadiga :p). I am an Indian-American polyglot, traveler, and writer. I have traveled to over 130 countries, lived in 18 different places, and speak 12 languages. I try to use my lifestyle and perspective as a means to create globalised works of literature. I'm in the middle of a book tour, but have realized that I have done very little work to get reviews of my work onto the Internet; I am trying to fix this now. Would any of you guys be interested in reviewing my novel, we of the forsaken world...?

In a distant corner of the globe, a man journeys to the birthplace of his mother, a tourist town destroyed by an industrial spill. In a nameless remote tribe, the chief’s second son is born, creating a scramble for succession as their jungles are being destroyed by loggers. In one of the world’s sprawling metropolises, a homeless one-armed woman sets out to take revenge upon the men who trafficked her. And, in a small village of shanty shacks connected only by a mud-and- concrete road, a milkmaid watches the girls she calls friends destroy her reputation.

we of the forsaken world…, published by Iguana Books on January 22nd, 2020, is structured as a linguistic chain comprising the accounts of 16 people, connected along subtle lines, who indirectly witness these four narratively and geographically diverse central storylines. The story flows and recombines like digital connectivity, throwing into question pre-21st century assumptions about narrative logic and, I hope, embodying the way in which modern communication unites this planet every second, everywhere.

If you are interested in reading it, you can get a copy on amazon (https://www.amazon.com/we-forsaken-wo...), or I will happily send you a review copy if you pm me. Just let me know what works for you.

Best wishes,

Kiran

message 4: by Jacqueline (new)

Jacqueline Terrill | 14 comments The Hunt

Hello Rafa,

Jacqueline Terrill THE HUNT by Jacqueline Terrill

I have a mystery thriller called The Hunt i'm seeking reviews for. I can offer you a copy via e-pub, mobi, or PDF for a review. You can contact me at my email address jacqueline_terrill@yahoo.com

I look forward to hearing from you! :)

Sincerely,

Jacqueline Terrill

message 5: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Hintz | 52 comments SEEKING BETA READERS FOR SPY/THRILLER BOOK, PERCEPTION AND DECEPTION III!
Comment, message, or email me at tesoroseries@gmail.com if interested in a free PDF copy in exchange for your honest review! This is the third book in a spy series, however, the first two books do not need to be read to get into the story. Each book has a stand-alone case to solve, so you won't get lost starting here.

See the official book trailer here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk5nM...

Synopsis:
Twenty-two year old Faith Evans is a former special agent for the Real Life Immersion Program, an organization that the FBI calls upon in the midst of unsolvable cases. After being betrayed by RLIP, she decides to cut ties with them permanently and move on to a normal life. So when she’s asked to return to the agency to help with a difficult case, her immediate answer is no. However, she soon discovers that the case involves the kidnapping of her former partner's teenaged grandson, Paul Spencer. There’s no way she can stay away and sit quietly.

Paul was being groomed to become a future tech agent, but having computer hacking skills of his caliber at such a young age may have exposed him to a dangerous cybercrime ring that wants to use him for something life shattering. The agency suspects that Paul’s computer club classmates may have been the associated link. Faith is the only agent young enough to pass as a high school student and must befriend Paul’s classmates to find out what’s going on. But when politicians suddenly get involved, this case may be far more twisted and dangerous than she initially realized. On top of everything else, RLIP seems to be attempting to recruit Faith's new husband, Ashton Mathis, into the agency.

Goodreads page: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/5...

***This book will be released sometime around early May. I'm looking for readers to beta read the book for feedback as well as writing and posting reviews on Amazon and Goodreads within a two day window of the book release so that it gives the book a jumpstart in the way of rankings. I would give you a free PDF copy of the book within the coming weeks, then you would write your honest review and wait to post it until the two day window.

Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

THE HUNT (other topics)
The Hunt (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Jacqueline Terrill (other topics)