Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Book Giveaways > 9 x titles hard copies & ebooks

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Drea (new)

Drea Damara (dreadamara) | 44 comments Hi everyone,

I'm hosting another giveaway on www.pagedropper.com and currently have 9 different titles in the giveaway plus and Amazon gift card. To enter you have to RSVP on the site to the giveaway you want to be entered into. Winners are selected via a random number generator.

Here are the books we're currently giving away:
A Hand to Guide Me by Denzel Washington A Lotus Grows in the Mud by Goldie Hawn Finding Her Amish Love by Rebecca Kertz Her Secret Alaskan Family by Belle Calhoune Sorry Not Sorry by Sophie Ranald Bury Your Dead (Chief Inspector Armand Gamache, #6) by Louise Penny Snowbound with the Cowboy (Rocky Mountain Ranch #3) by Roxanne Rustand From the Ashes (Ravenwood Mysteries #1) by Sabrina Flynn

We also have four different titles available for review at the moment. They are: Death By Curiosity by Lisa Matthews Tell Me Why by Ruth O'Neill The Anmorian Legends Wrath of the Exiled by Dhesan Neil Pillay The Anmorian Legends Legacy of the Sentinels (The Anmorian Legends, #2) by Dhesan Neil Pillay

message 2: by Daniëlle (new)

Daniëlle Van den Brink (dani_b_) | 8 comments Hiya, is this giveaway open for people everywhere? I am from the Netherlands and my country is not always included in giveaways

message 3: by Drea (new)

Drea Damara (dreadamara) | 44 comments Yes, all our giveaways are international ;)