Laurel County Public Library discussion

How to Find Love in a Bookshop
This topic is about How to Find Love in a Bookshop
Bookmarked > February 2020

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Krystyna (new)

Krystyna | 1383 comments Mod
February's Bookmarked selection will be How to Find Love in a Bookshop by Veronica Henry. We'll meet at the library at 6pm on Tuesday, February 11th in the Kentucky Room. Copies of the book will be available for checkout at the Circulation Desk for anyone wishing to participate. If you can't join us at the library, please feel free to leave your thoughts here. We'd love to know whether you enjoyed the book, had any favorite parts or characters, or if there were any quotes from the book you'd like to share. We want to know what you thought so be sure to join us!

message 2: by jb (new)

jb Byrkit (jbbyrkit) | 270 comments Unfortunately I don’t think I’ll be able to attend bookclub tonight. I got really sick yesterday and overnight. Unless this clears up suddenly, I don’t want to bring any germs. I’ll post my thoughts on the book when I feel a bit better.

message 3: by Krystyna (new)

Krystyna | 1383 comments Mod
jb wrote: "Unfortunately I don’t think I’ll be able to attend bookclub tonight. I got really sick yesterday and overnight. Unless this clears up suddenly, I don’t want to bring any germs. I’ll post my thought..."

That's perfectly fine. I hope you get to feeling better soon. Best wishes!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

How to Find Love in a Bookshop (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Veronica Henry (other topics)