Warrior Cats Role-Play discussion

Rogues > Stone's Stump

Comments Showing 1-50 of 300 (300 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Kanomi Okina, Head Moderator (last edited Jan 15, 2020 04:40AM) (new)

Kanomi Okina (goodreadscomkanomi_okina) | 498 comments Mod
[A hollowed out stump that can fit up to three cats. The entrance is covered in a sheet of moss.]

message 2: by Kanomi Okina, Head Moderator (last edited Jan 15, 2020 04:42AM) (new)

[Stone]

They entered the stump just as night fell. With his power, he could ensure no predator would bother them. He groaned as Nala put him in a nest, his healing powers working but only for the minor scratches and bruises he obtained during battle. Looking at Nala, he said, "I guess you must have questions..." His eyes were the color of amber again.

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "Yeah, I do. Did you know that she-cat?" Nala asked.

message 4: by Kanomi Okina, Head Moderator (last edited Jan 15, 2020 04:58AM) (new)

[Stone]

Moving slightly, he said, "I don't know. I lost my memories 5 moons ago. I had no idea who I was, I just knew my name...'Stone.'" He stared at his paws. "Many cats were frightened of me, and I never knew why. I was chased away, along with the name 'Badgerfang' thrown at my back. Two moons ago, I was attacked by a pair of foxes. I was tired and hungry and I thought: 'I don't want to deal with them. I wish they'd leave me alone.'"

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "And then...?" Nala prompted.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((I'm a she, Kanomi. 😂 You said you think he is off for the day.))

Titus showed up, but after the badgers went away. He looked apologetically at the two cats he'd come to like better than he'd thought he would. "Nala! Are you okay? Stone?" He asked, panicking. He followed their scent to a stump and entered. There they were. "I'm sorry!"

Nala looked okay but Stone wasn't. Titus heard another set of pawsteps behind him. A cat had followed him. He whirled around but saw an old friend. "Brackenfang!"

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Nala immediately was on her feet. "Who's this?"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"He just showed up. This is Brackenfang." Titus flicked his tail towards the dark tabby tom.

"Hi. I smelled blood." Brackenfang meowed. "And Stone."

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "Is there anything you can do?" She said, her worry for Stone overcoming her distrust of the new cat

message 10: by Kanomi Okina, Head Moderator (new)

[Stone]

He had passed out for a minute during his telling. He heard familiar voices in his den. Waking, he saw Titus and a dark tom that seemed familiar but wasn't sure.

message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 15, 2020 06:32AM) (new)

((Maybe Nala gets confused about who she likes and Brackenfang has a long talk with her about listening to her heart? That would be cool.))

Titus resisted the urge to leap over to Nala and nuzzle her. Brackenfang padded forward and examined Stone. "You need marigold." He mewed after he finished. There was no room and since Nala didn't know what to do, Titus walked away, secretly hoping Nala would follow. Stone was in good paws with Brackenfang.

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) ((Ooh I like that idea))

message 13: by Kanomi Okina, Head Moderator (new)

[Stone]

"Do I know you?" This cat, Brackenfang, was really familiar like from a memory long ago. He winced as Brackenfang examined him.

message 14: by Kanomi Okina, Head Moderator (new)

((Who will she choose? I could create another she-cat for Titus.))

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"What are you meowing about? A moon ago I helped heal you. . ." Brackenfang paused. "Don't you remember?"

Titus sat gazing at the stars. Night was falling. The trees rustled softly. Nala wasn't outside yet and Titus sighed. She-cats were unpredictable, he knew. His other abandoned him when he was six moons old. He would know. Titus went to the river again and swam. He jumped onto the rock, wishing life were different. That he had a mate and a family. Kits. "Nala. . ." He murmured.

((Patoto, do you know which cat Nala will choose? If so, shush! Please! I want it to be a surprise.))

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) ((I don't know yet.))

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Nala walked outside of the Den. "Hey, Titus." She said. She didn't seem like her usual, guarded self.

message 18: by Kanomi Okina, Head Moderator (last edited Jan 15, 2020 07:06AM) (new)

"Sorry, can't say I have." He wanted to remember, but when he tried his head would hurt. "If that is the case you are the onlycat to show me kindness...besides Nala."

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Brackenfang noticed the she-cat. "Who're you? Nevermind that, I need space. Could you please leave?" Brackenfang hissed. Then he softened. "Sorry, but knowing a cat's hurt makes me a little grumpy." He apologized. Brackenfang never wanted a mate and never needed one. He wasn't going to flirt, but he knew how Titus was.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

((Is Nala going to go to the rock in the middle of the river? If she doesn't they have to yell from the rock to the shore! 😂))

message 21: by Kanomi Okina, Head Moderator (new)

Stone began making sounds that sounded like coughing. But he was laughing! "I think we would hav made great friends." He finally fell asleep, only to wake in the Dark Forest.

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) ((Nala's going to the rock))

message 23: by Kanomi Okina, Head Moderator (new)

((OK, Stone is at the DF. Saw you had a cat there also.))

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

(Go, Potato. Brackenfang will be delighted when she climbs up.))

message 25: by Kanomi Okina, Head Moderator (new)

((I created Artemis, a she-cat I think Titus or Brackenfang might like. I'll add more later, but she is lurking nearby. She has the ability to blend into her surroundings, but only at certain times of the day!))

message 26: by Kanomi Okina, Head Moderator (last edited Jan 15, 2020 08:37AM) (new)

Artemis was nearby watching, her pelt perfectly blended with the background. Something was happening in the stump, but she did not interfere.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

((Great! Maybe if Nala doesn't choose Titus, he falls in love with Artemis. If Nala chooses Titus, then Artemis and Stone can be together. Whatever happens, there's a fix. I guess Nala needs to follow her heart!))

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

((Wait, can they talk? Before she scents Artemis?))

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) ((Y'all are pulling so many strings, where does Nala get a say in all this?😂))

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) ((Yeah, sure, they can talk. I'll delete that.))

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Titus saw Nala swimming for the rock. She got on it and he purred, only to himself. "Is Stone okay?" He asked, risking a happy glance at her.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oof. Sorry! What does Nala wanna do? 😂))

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

((I just love role-playing and I get caught up. Sorryyyyyy......))

message 34: by Kanomi Okina, Head Moderator (new)

((Yes they can, she's just hanging out and watching.))

message 35: by Kanomi Okina, Head Moderator (new)

[Artemis]

Looking at the river, she thought: Stupid tom, she'll see right through you.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

((Lunchtime! Be back in 30 minutes!))

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "Stone's fine," Nala said matter-of-factly. "At least, he will be. Your friend seems like he's good at what he does. He also hasn't tried to flirt with me, so that's a bonus." She gave Titus an amused look.

message 38: by Kanomi Okina, Head Moderator (new)

[Artemis]

Stifling back a purr of amusement, she watched to see what would happen. Who was Stone?

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Brackenfang's really awesome. He's never wanted a mate." Brackenfang ignored her comment about Brackenfang not flirting. His pelt grew hot. "I'm sorry, for flirting, I mean. Stone is much better than I am." Titus sat up, his fur fluffed. His back was arched straight and he pridefully flexed his muscles.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

((I am back!))

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "I wasn't saying that he was better or anything like that.You both just met me. And now you're flirting with me and Stone's being overprotective and telling me to hide every time something dangerous happens." Nala said.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, I am leaving at sunrise. No more flirty me." Titus tried to sound cheery, but he couldn't manage it and his sentence ended with a sigh.

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Nala looked at him, surprised. "Already? You just got here."

message 44: by Kanomi Okina, Head Moderator (new)

[Artemis]

This time she just barely suppressed a laughter. She forgot to stay down-wind so the next breeze carried her scent to them.

message 45: by Kanomi Okina, Head Moderator (new)

((Are you still using your DF cat? Stone's at the DF being interrogated.))

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) ((Ohhhh. Sorry, I'm really bad about being in 12 places at once.))

message 47: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 15, 2020 10:21AM) (new)

((Did you know that, however much you believe it, it is impossible for your brain to multitask. So being in multiple places every 10 seconds would be hard. Nerd fact, sorry.))

Titus looked down in amusement at Nala. He loved making her fidget, and he knew his next comment would make her uncomfortable. "I just got here. . . why do you care? Do you care if I leave?" He nudged the she-cat and waited for something rude to be said. He felt like he knew this she-cat forever when it had been less than one day.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

((Not pulling strings, but it would be helpful if you'd add more of Nala's thoughts. If I knew what she was thinking, I may have better replies. Thanks, and forgive me if you think I am pulling strings. I just really want to get to know Nala better. Me, not Titus. He does too, I think.😂))

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) ((I meant it as a joke, but I will. Thanks!))

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

((I know it was a joke. I am NOT sensitive. *starts crying* No, seriously, I knew it was a joke. I sometimes get nervous about upsetting someone and I panic. That's why I was like 'Ahhhhh, sorry! this' and 'Ahhhhh, sorry! that.'))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6