What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Young Adult Fantasy! Blue/green eyed brothers girl has to choose from! Supernatural somehow.

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Skeans | 2 comments Young adult fantasy series! The first books starts on a plane where the girl is sitting beside one of the lead boys. I don’t remember how, but the lead boy and his brother are supernatural somehow, and a big thing is that one’s eyes are blue and the other’s green. I think the green eyed guy’s name might be Damon/Damien/Daemon or something similar! I also remember her seeing them outside of a movie theater early in the series! I think the book covers go with their eye colors but that might be wrong. Thanks!

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33349 comments Mod
Elizabeth, around what year did you read these books? This will help us narrow down the search.

Can you describe the special powers of the characters?
Are there fantastical creatures?

Tips for posting a book request - https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 3: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Skeans | 2 comments I read them in mid-highschool, so around 2014-2015! And I’m pretty sure they were just like immortal? I’m not sure there was much else super special about them. Thanks!

message 4: by Louie (new)

Louie | 22 comments This sounds a little similar to The Awakening by L.J. Smith, the first book in The Vampire Diaries Series. It is centered on a young woman who is in a love triangle between two vampire brothers, one named Damon.
The Awakening (The Vampire Diaries, #1) by L.J. Smith The Awakening (The Vampire Diaries, #1) by L.J. Smith

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Awakening (other topics)
The Awakening (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

L.J. Smith (other topics)