Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

New-Looking for books to review

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Rodríguez | 16 comments Hello! I am interested in reviewing new books, I like to read any genre

Historical Fiction
Fantasy
Drama
Young Adult
Thriller
Romance
Mystery
Sci-Fi

message 2: by Mill (new)

Mill Woods | 23 comments Hi Victoria.
If you'd like, I can send a free copy of "Two Lives, One Adventure" - a Romance / Adventure novel (short description below).

You shall be welcome to take a look at it - no pressure to review :)
Feel free to let me know, if you are interested.

-
William nervously travels to Nepal to trek the Annapurna Base Camp Trail, in the hope of finding a new beginning in life. On the way, he ends up holding hands with the free-spirited girl, Iris, who he finds interest in right away. Iris has this secret which is the reason for her going on this adventure, though she cannot tell anyone about it.

Along with the two French friends, Tom and Noah, William and Iris take on a journey through the astonishing, yet dangerous, mountains of Annapurna, experiencing more than any of them could ever imagine. Life will never be the same.

message 3: by Bailey (new)

Bailey B. (baileybauthor) | 4 comments Hi Victoria!
I have a Y/A Romance you might be interested in. Here's the blurb:

Piper

Most people don’t think about the day they’ll die. They coast through life, blissfully unaware of how their time is ticking away. I wasn’t like most people. I welcomed death, wanted her to take me away from the prison I called life, but she refused. I tried twice only to survive. And then, when I thought I had nothing left it came.

A reason to live.

Rex was a small, unexpected ray of light my world of darkness that blossomed into a beam of sunshine. I thought, maybe this was why Death didn’t take me. Maybe she knew that if I held on a little longer things would turn around. But the third time Death came to my door wasn’t by choice. Someone else brought her, and I fear this time she might take me.

Rex

Being the son of a country star sucks. My parents are never around, I move every year or so, and I have no real friends. Everyone around me has an agenda. Everyone except Piper Lovelace. I can’t get that girl to notice me. Trust me I’ve tried.
Thankfully, fate stepped in and gave me the break I needed. I’ve got her attention, now I need her to give me a chance.

Message me your email and I'll send you an ebook if you'd like

message 4: by Kristy (new)

Kristy Brown | 8 comments Hi
I have a YA Paranormal Romance?
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/4...

message 5: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Rodríguez | 16 comments Mill wrote: "Hi Victoria.
If you'd like, I can send a free copy of "Two Lives, One Adventure" - a Romance / Adventure novel (short description below).

You shall be welcome to take a look at it - no pressure ..."

I am interested, on the topic. Feel free to send me the book. I like epub format the best.

message 6: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Rodríguez | 16 comments Bailey wrote: "Hi Victoria!
I have a Y/A Romance you might be interested in. Here's the blurb:

Piper

Most people don’t think about the day they’ll die. They coast through life, blissfully unaware of how their t..."

Perfect, I am interested, I like romance stories.

message 7: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Rodríguez | 16 comments Kristy wrote: "Hi
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/4..."

Sure, no problem Kristy, feel free to send it to my email: victoria.rodriguez@udem.edu

message 8: by Kristy (new)

Kristy Brown | 8 comments Victoria wrote: "Kristy wrote: "Hi
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/4..."

Sure, no problem Kristy, feel free to send it to my email: victoria.rodriguez@udem.edu"

Thanks. Sent.x

message 9: by Sandra (new)

Sandra Lopez | 77 comments Hi Victoria! There are lots of Fantasy, Romance, YA, and mystery books available for review in my Read and Review program. Sign ups here: https://sandrasbookclub.blogspot.com/...

message 10: by Bailey (new)

Bailey Peters (bannedbrooke) | 1 comments Hi Victoria! My thriller The Artist's Retreat is free on Amazon for the next four days, available here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07.... I'd love to have you check it out! Here's a blurb:

Sidone Covington is an artist of critical acclaim. Unfortunately, she also happens to be the daughter of a convicted murderer. Sidone turns to art therapy after discovering her father’s victims, creating their likenesses through sculpture as a means of healing for herself and honoring their lives.

Sidone gifts the sculptures to a struggling gallery owner badly in need of captivating work that can make her relevant again. The owner’s daughter, Chloe Jacobs, is an art school student tasked with shadowing a local artist. Not long after Sidone and Chloe’s worlds collide, Chloe disappears.

When the missing person case loses steam, local media outlets begin receiving mixed media installations bearing Chloe’s signature. Each piece is a carefully crafted social commentary on the way her disappearance is being handled. In Chloe’s absence, her community has to come to terms with whether or not she’s behind the work and if they’ll ever see her again.

message 11: by Dave (new)

Dave Williams | 98 comments Victoria wrote: "Hello! I am interested in reviewing new books, I like to read any genre

Historical Fiction
Fantasy
Drama
Young Adult
Thriller
Romance
Mystery
Sci-Fi"

Hello. My Medieval fantasy Sineria: The Great Kingdom is a newer book that I've been hoping to bring new readers to. If you'd like, I could email it to you as a .pdf.

message 12: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Rodríguez | 16 comments Dave J. wrote: "Victoria wrote: "Hello! I am interested in reviewing new books, I like to read any genre

Historical Fiction
Fantasy
Drama
Young Adult
Thriller
Romance
Mystery
Sci-Fi"

Hello. My Medieval fantas..."

Sure!! Please send it to my email: victoria.rodriguez@udem.edu
:)

message 13: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Rodríguez | 16 comments Bailey wrote: "Hi Victoria! My thriller The Artist's Retreat is free on Amazon for the next four days, available here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07.... I'd love to have you check it out! Here's a blu..."

I will check it out! Thanks Bailey!!

message 14: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Rodríguez | 16 comments Mill wrote: "Hi Victoria.

You shall be welcome to take a look at it - no pressure ..."

Thanks!! I did receive your email with the book! I will read it very soon!

message 15: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Rodríguez | 16 comments Sandra wrote: "Hi Victoria! There are lots of Fantasy, Romance, YA, and mystery books available for review in my Read and Review program. Sign ups here: https://sandrasbookclub.blogspot.com/......"

Thanks Sandra!!

message 16: by Byron (new)

Byron Fortin (byronfortin) | 46 comments Hello Victoria,
I write mainly fantasy, with a dash of romance, and a hint of mystery thrown in for good measure. To get a general feel for what they are about I have added a brief summary and links below. My books are available in several formats, including mobi and epub. They can be sent to you by email should you so wish. Thanks!

Join in the seance, made to raise the Guardian from out the abyss...but be wary the demons of the nightly order who seek to surmount those who would bring this prophecy about and bend it to their own means.

Time is running out.

The sands fast slip through the hourglass. Can Regina solve the mystery of the voices haunting him? Or will Ambrosia fall victim to the night of thinnest veil, propelled further down the spiral that ends in a complete breakdown of his reality? To provoke the spirit world means to suffer a mind of madness, still the runes foretell a choice to be made...

Through the Psyche of Ambrosia: Part I
Through the Psyche of Ambrosia: Part II
Two if by Dark Reverie: Part I
Two if by Dark Reverie - Part II

message 17: by Caleb (new)

Caleb Fast | 7 comments Hey Victoria,
I have a sci-fi that I think may be of interest to you,
it is a short story (12,000 words). My book is a military sci-fi that is about an alien invasion, and it has a good amount of action.
The main character is a 20-year-old fisherman from a quaint village who's got a lifelong crush. But, he ends up getting ripped away from both his girl, and his home to fight a gruesome war.

If you are interested, you can get a free review copy here on Story Origin:
https://storyoriginapp.com/reviewcopi...

message 18: by Angela (new)

Angela (officialangelalee) | 9 comments Hi Victoria.

Thanks for offering your time.

My debut novel, Love Story on Canal, is a historical romance set in Civil War era New Orleans. It's the story of one of America's first female physicians, who gets involved in treating prisoners of war (and is pursued by a dashing politician).

If this is a read you would consider, please let me know. I'd love to forward a copy.

Angela Lee
Love Story on Canal
Love Story on Canal by Angela Lee

message 19: by Catherine (new)

Catherine Stine | 2 comments Hi Victoria,
I have a new historical fantasy, Witch of the Wild Beasts that I would love to get more reviews on! It's set in 1854 in the penitentiary and features a young lady, Evalina, who is accused of witchcraft after her pet bird flies down her cruel employers' throat and chokes him to death. Let me know if this sounds like your cup of tea. I have it in various formats. Thanks, Catherine Victoria wrote: "Hello! I am interested in reviewing new books, I like to read any genre

Historical Fiction
Fantasy
Drama
Young Adult
Thriller
Romance
Mystery
Sci-Fi"

message 20: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Hintz | 52 comments If you are a #bookblogger and want me to stop by your #book #blog during my upcoming tour, you can book me here! There will be guest posts, giveaways for your readers, excerpts, and free digital copies of the book in exchange for your review!
https://www.silverdaggertours.com/tou...

message 21: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Deerwester-Dalrymple | 9 comments Hello Victoria and thank you for your offer!

I write a historical Scottish romance series and a contemporary romance series. Are you interested in either of these? If so, please let me know and I would love to have you do a review!

Thank you again!
Michelle

Victoria wrote: "Hello! I am interested in reviewing new books, I like to read any genre

Historical Fiction
Fantasy
Drama
Young Adult
Thriller
Romance
Mystery
Sci-Fi"

message 22: by Mahima (new)

Mahima (sharma_mahima) Hey there,
I am new to this group it will be really helpful and kind of you guys to recommend me the YA/ NA/ other romance genre books.
Don't mind the release date as there are fat chances that I must have missed some good old stuff.
Thanks

message 23: by Shabnam (new)

Shabnam Curtis | 3 comments Hi Victoria,

Would you please let me know if you are interested in memoirs. My memoir My Persian Paradox: Memories of an Iranian Girl was released last March. I am approaching my anniversary and would love to hear more feedback and reviews on it. Please advise. Thank you!

Shabnam

message 24: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Hintz | 52 comments SEEKING BETA READERS FOR SPY/THRILLER BOOK, PERCEPTION AND DECEPTION III!
Comment, message, or email me at tesoroseries@gmail.com if interested in a free PDF copy in exchange for your honest review! This is the third book in a spy series, however, the first two books do not need to be read to get into the story. Each book has a stand-alone case to solve, so you won't get lost starting here.

See the official book trailer here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk5nM...

Synopsis:
Twenty-two year old Faith Evans is a former special agent for the Real Life Immersion Program, an organization that the FBI calls upon in the midst of unsolvable cases. After being betrayed by RLIP, she decides to cut ties with them permanently and move on to a normal life. So when she’s asked to return to the agency to help with a difficult case, her immediate answer is no. However, she soon discovers that the case involves the kidnapping of her former partner's teenaged grandson, Paul Spencer. There’s no way she can stay away and sit quietly.

Paul was being groomed to become a future tech agent, but having computer hacking skills of his caliber at such a young age may have exposed him to a dangerous cybercrime ring that wants to use him for something life shattering. The agency suspects that Paul’s computer club classmates may have been the associated link. Faith is the only agent young enough to pass as a high school student and must befriend Paul’s classmates to find out what’s going on. But when politicians suddenly get involved, this case may be far more twisted and dangerous than she initially realized. On top of everything else, RLIP seems to be attempting to recruit Faith's new husband, Ashton Mathis, into the agency.

Goodreads page: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/5...

***This book will be released sometime around early May. I'm looking for readers to beta read the book for feedback as well as writing and posting reviews on Amazon and Goodreads within a two day window of the book release so that it gives the book a jumpstart in the way of rankings. I would give you a free PDF copy of the book within the coming weeks, then you would write your honest review and wait to post it until the two day window.

message 25: by Infantina (new)

Infantina  (tinas_outlook) Hi, if you would like to review The Griffin's gauntlet by Wesley Lowe which falls under the genre fantasy, do let me. Print copies are available for United States. It is a pretty quick read. Check my review for this novel. There's a giveaway for US residents in my blog. Thank you for consideration.

message 26: by Ed (new)

Ed Mitchell | 7 comments Victoria,
You like thrillers which makes you special! I write thrillers. Have for a long time but took a sabbatical when my wife got sick. I'm back and would like you to review my latest release: Black Camel.

Why? It covers 3 of the genre's you like.
Thriller, Mystery, and Romance. Yes, all in one book.
Here's the first line of Chapter-1:
“Why do I want to marry a man that’s a magnet for danger?”

SYNOPSIS:
After numerous terrorist cells in America are captured, Al-Qaeda’s leadership resorts to hiring an always-successful political assassin, the Black Camel. The mission: force America to pull out of the Middle East and Africa. As wide-scale attacks spread chaos across the USA, the FBI is compelled to employ an unconventional counterterrorism team. Can a street-smart FBI Special Agent and a jaded Israeli Mossad Field Officer stop the Black Camel? Or will the terrorist send them to their deaths and coerce America to surrender to Al-Qaeda’s demands?

To make your choice to review or not-to-review, easier. Please read the first few pages of the story at this link:
( https://booksbyedmitchell.com/read-ch... )

Should you decide to review Black Camel, just email me at ed@booksbyedmitchell.com. I'll reply with a pdf ebook.

Ed Mitchell
GoodReads Author & Award-winning thriller author

message 27: by Cortez (new)

Cortez Law III | 53 comments Hey, Goodreaders:

Stop by the following links and see what Book Funnel and Prolific Works has to offer in some current and future Crime Group Giveaways for your TBR Lists. (I heard that groan! Hang in there, you'll make it through)

1-Quarantine Killer Thriller Pack!
April 1-April 11
https://claims.prolificworks.com/gg/g...

2-Notorious Criminals:
A Giveaway for Mystery & Suspense Readers
April 1-April 30
https://books.bookfunnel.com/crimegiv...

3-April Mystery & Thriller Giveaway
April 1-April 30
https://books.bookfunnel.com/april_my...

4-Spring Thriller Selection
April 2-April 15
https://books.bookfunnel.com/springth...

5-April Biggest Ever Action & Adventure Free Giveaway
April 14-April 30
https://claims.prolificworks.com/gg/j...

message 28: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Newwyn | 10 comments Hi Victoria!

I am Daniel Newwyn, the author of 'The Colour of Your Voice'. My novella is a love story that speaks to the lows of human experience. It deals with themes of self-esteem, desperation, and salvation. If this is your cup of tea, then this book is for you.

This is the book: https://www.amazon.com/Colour-Your-Vo...

And here is the description:

Violet Pham can see sounds. The brown chirps of the sparrows danced with the colours of their feathers. The green blobs from her mother floated with her squeaky berates.

She believes she was born to become a painter but after being labelled useless by everyone around her, she questions that belief. The colours around the sounds become a curse rather than a gift. With her future unsettled and her family mired in debt, there is only one solution: run away from everything.

That’s when she meets Turner Nguyen. He’s everything she wishes she could be—an iron will and a flint heart. There’s only one thing wrong with him. He’s at the centre of gang wars, uses his fists to collect debts and makes his money off the addiction of others.

Soon, the sound of his words paint Violet’s world with the ugly shade of disaster. Where will they go from here?

I completely understand if you are too busy or the book doesn't appeal to you. But if you like what you read, I'd gladly send you a free e-copy! Please let me know :)

Regards,

Daniel

message 29: by Maria (new)

Maria (mariaanngreen) | 11 comments Hi Victoria!

I hope you’re doing well! I have an adult, angsty contemporary romance that I'm looking for reviews for! I can send epub, mobi, and pdf! Feel free to message me or reply here, whatever works best for you! You can also email me at: maria.ann.green.author@gmail.com.

I'll include the link and the description below. But tldr is: strong female lead, second chance romance, love triangle, and lots of angst and dysfunction and sexy scenes. It’s not a clean read in any shape or form lol – there’s some sex and lots of swearing.

If you’d like a copy all I ask is for an honest review left here on Goodreads (and Amazon if you’re able). It will publish 4/10, and reviews as soon as possible are idea, though of course I know most (or all) won't be able to have it finished by Friday lol. As soon as you're able is great. I think that's it, but definitely let me know if you have any questions!

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/5...

I Would Never...But If I Did:
Taryn Sams doesn’t believe in love. Period. Every time she’s gotten close, her happiness has been ripped from her, proving once again the only thing worth believing in is the inevitability of her own - and others - screw ups.

For Austin Wright, Taryn is the one who got away. But really, if he’s honest with himself, he pushed her away, with one hard shove. He did the one thing he told her he never would do, and shattered both of their hearts. But it’s been years since then, and somehow Austin and Taryn found a way to be friends, albeit dysfunctional ones.

Theo Evans is the other man in Taryn’s life. He’s also Austin’s best friend. But, to be fair, he’s been in love with Taryn longer. He accepts Taryn as she is, broken, and he’s willing to do whatever it takes to be the one she chooses in the end.

Taryn isn’t the only one with someone else in her life. Austin has a girlfriend he’s trying to see a future with even though she can’t live up to those that came before. Yet they keep coming back together like magnets, unable to resist the pull to each other. Taryn continues her relationship with Theo while starting up again with Austin, willing to give him one more shot though not willing to let go of Theo just yet. While juggling the two men, she’s hoping that her once-bitter heart will eventually open up and tell her who to choose, hoping that she isn’t deluding herself yet again about what’s real and what’s possible.

Can love win Taryn over, or will she screw up her own life yet again, and the lives of at least three others in the process?

Xoxo,
Maria Ann Green

message 30: by Pandora (new)

Pandora Snow (pandorasnow) | 6 comments Hi Victoria,

I'm new to this as well. I have a fun fast romantic suspense novella if you are interested. Here is the blurb:

"Have you ever had more month at the end of your money? Elizabeth makes a brash decision to accept an indecent proposal from a sexy dangerous billionaire. How far will he go to protect her from becoming collateral damage?"

The book was just listed in Kindle Unlimited so it is free or I can send you a mobi file. Thanks - I hope you are staying well!

Janet

message 31: by John (new)

John William (johnwilliamauthor) | 21 comments Hi Victoria! I'd love for you to review my fantasy duology "Daemon Rising." To date, the eBook has been downloaded by hundreds of readers, has received several high ratings and a wonderful 5-star editorial review, and is soon to be released as an audiobook narrated by exceptionally talented Adam Gold. If you have any questions, please let me know!

message 32: by Beena (new)

Beena Khan Hi Victoria :)

I noticed you read and review books. I'm planning on launching my debut novel The Name of Red. It's a literary fiction novel with romance as a sub-plot. I was wondering if you would be like to part of my Advanced Readers Groups Launch team? I'm looking for reviews for Amazon, Goodreads and your blog if you have one.

I have a digital copy available. I'm planning on sending the ARC copy by April 28, and the book will be launched on Amazon mid-May 15-19. I will keep you updated on dates if interested :)

This is the group
https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/...

Blurb:
Two strangers on the same path.
Survivors. Companions.
They will be each other’s salvation.

On a rainy, winter night, a mysterious woman in a red dress seeking shelter comes inside the restaurant Kabir was busy working in —primarily the bar— and night after night, drink after drink, she comes back to the same spot. That is where he sees her for the first time.

Hundreds of patrons around her try to speak with her daily, but she dismisses them. It appears she wants to remain in a blissful peace alone with her booze and books. After seeing the mysterious woman reading a book, and because of his shy nature, Kabir gains entrance into her life by anonymously leaving books with notes for her.

The Name of Red is the story of two strangers, two different personalities who meet on a winter, rainy night who challenge each other. They have a connection which blossoms into a friendship due to their fondness of books. But they both have secrets that can bind them together or threaten their newfound relationship forever.

Please let me know :)
You can also reach out to me by email beenaxkhan@gmail.com

Thank you so much,
Beena

message 33: by Linn (new)

Linn Chapel (linnchapel) | 13 comments Hi Victoria! If you're still interested in reviewing books, here are some details on my upcoming release:

THRESHOLD OF DESTINY is the first volume in my new paranormal & fantasy romance series. It's available as an ARC right now in all formats.

If you like paranormal/fantasy elements, dark spirits and lots of romance, you might enjoy this atmospheric and fast-paced story. (Note: this is a clean read). Here's the blurb that will be on Amazon in mid-May:

Clever, dark and dangerous... he’s a 200-year-old English vampire with a penchant for old poetry. Sensitive and psychic... she’s working for an undercover organization. And she knows his secret.

When Tressa Newman sets out on her first assignment, it’s nearly midnight. Soon she’s alone on a dark street with a vampire, only he’s not what she expected. To follow protocol – or to improvise? She’s forced to make her own choice on the spot.

As her strange acquaintance with the subject of her mission continues, she learns that the clever, dark-haired vampire is much older than he looks. Moody and opinionated, he’s surprisingly knowledgeable when it comes old poetry, but he’s also street-savvy and cool-headed as he steps in to protect her from a number of threats.

But it’s only a matter of time before she’ll have to cease all contact with him. And when she stumbles upon a hidden agenda that’s taking over her organization, it becomes even more obvious that her secret longings will never come true, for a nightmarish fate seems to be in store for both of them.

This is a full-length novel of 150,000 words. Timeframe for posting a review: on or near May 15.

Thanks for considering this book for review!

-Linn

message 34: by Michael (new)

Michael Dane | 4 comments Hi Victoria,

I would love for you to read my new novel, THE CURSE OF THE SPIDER-RIDERS, which is a MG fantasy complete at 43,000 words, and is being approved by KDP for amazon as we speak.

In a hive nestled amongst the treetops of a wooded mountain, a colony of faeries lead a life of peace. Unbeknown to them, an army of bloodthirsty monsters gather in the tunnels below. Monsters molded by darkness and forged into savage warriors. Consumed by hatred, they prepare to launch an attack on the hive. Battle-hardened creatures all, they have little fear for their future…

But they should. For in the gloom, Jakoby, an eleven-year-old boy, stumbles across their plan. He will do anything to stop the slaughter, even if it means laying down his own life.

But the burrows whisper truths long since buried. Truths which expose a different side to the faeries.

A darker side.

message 35: by Beena (new)

Beena Khan Hi :)

My name is Beena. I noticed you read and review books. I'm planning on launching my debut novel The Name of Red. It's a literary fiction novel with romance as a sub-plot. I was wondering if you would be like to part of my Advanced Readers Groups Launch team? I'm looking for reviews for Amazon, Goodreads and your blog if you have one.

I have a digital finished copy available in PDF, mobi and epub.

This is the group
https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/...

This is the book on goodreads
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/5...

This is the book on Amazon.
https://amzn.to/3d3SpdM

Blurb:
Two strangers on the same path.
Survivors. Companions.
They will be each other’s salvation.

On a rainy, winter night, a mysterious woman in a red dress seeking shelter comes inside the restaurant Kabir was busy working in —primarily the bar— and night after night, drink after drink, she comes back to the same spot. That is where he sees her for the first time.

Hundreds of patrons around her try to speak with her daily, but she dismisses them. It appears she wants to remain in a blissful peace alone with her booze and books. After seeing the mysterious woman reading a book, and because of his shy nature, Kabir gains entrance into her life by anonymously leaving books with notes for her.

The Name of Red is the story of two strangers, two different personalities who meet on a winter, rainy night who challenge each other. They have a connection which blossoms into a friendship due to their fondness of books. But they both have secrets that can bind them together or threaten their newfound relationship forever.

Please let me know :)

You can also reach out to me by email beenaxkhan@gmail.com

I'm hoping to establish a long-term professional relationship since I'll be releasing more titles in the future.

Thank you so much,

Beena

message 36: by Zita (new)

Zita Harrison | 38 comments Hi! I'm looking for reviewers for my Gothic thriller, Owl Manor - the Dawning. Please let me know if you're interested! Thanks!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H9JDFMN?...

Sometimes the tide sweeps us into a fog where dark forces are at work…all of a sudden evil and good become blurred…

Powerless and defenseless, we swim toward it, and wonder if we’re going mad.

Stifled by the repression of women in the 1800s, trapped in a loveless marriage, Eva lives a life of dissatisfaction and frustration. The tide sweeps her to the Rocky Mountains during the gold rush in 1859, where she finds unexpected hope at Owl Manor, a strange, dark place with owls in the very fabric of its walls.

But the stakes are perilous. Shadows wander the dim corridors. The owner of the manor is moody, volatile. And spellbinding.

message 37: by Astralia (new)

Astralia Dik | 16 comments Hello. I'm a new self-published author and I want to present you my book Mystics
It's a mystical and psychological thriller. Also it's a dystopian describing pre-apocalypse.
I'd be glad if you wanted to review it. I have also ARC for this book.
Synopsis:
There is absolute darkness. The world will end soon. No one will survive. Everything will be absorbed by Abyss. Mary is the only one who can save the whole world but she doesn't know about her destiny. She tries to find her vocation among another's life and memory but she's destined to find herself only through her soul.
You can see my book through links. it's free.
B&N http://cutt.ly/hteFxNT
Apple http://cutt.ly/3tJcm8F
Kobo http://cutt.ly/TteFl
Smashwords https://cutt.ly/UtduZ3n
Book trailer for Mystics:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXFzq...

message 38: by B.C. (new)

B.C. Morin (bcmorin) | 5 comments Hi !

Thank you for your interest in reviewing books! I am about to release the second book in a series and am looking for reviews for the first book, and of course, if the readers like it, the second book as well!

The first book is a paranormal romance, taking place in steampunk Victorian London. The second book takes place in the present.
(Should you also be interested in adult contemporary and YA paranormal, I have published books in those genres as well.)

The Abiding

Opening the door to her farmhouse after hunting for dinner, Emeline Huntley finds the one thing she never expected in their quiet countryside- her entire family murdered.

In Victorian London, plans have been put into motion to create the ultimate weapons. William Rathbone and his group of scientists have managed to isolate the strengths of three creatures that have lived under society’s nose for centuries. Armed with his new tonic, Rathbone heeds to a prophesy that a certain group of children born, will be able to transform into this new breed of humans.

Controlled by clockwork collars with hidden blades sharp enough to cut through bone, The Abiding must follow their new master and his vindictive desires, or pay with their own lives.

While one other prisoner seeks to only protect her, another will stop at nothing to prove to Emeline that she must join him, if they are ever to leave the grasp of their creator. Now Emeline must decide whether she can see through her master's plan of revenge, in the hopes he will someday free her, Nathaniel and the others or join Alexander and rid herself of the very man who killed her family and turned her into a monster.

Amazon - http://bit.ly/TheAbidingAmazon
Goodreads - http://bit.ly/THEABIDING
Barnes&Noble - http://bit.ly/TheAbidingBN
Smashwords - http://bit.ly/TheAbidingSmashwords
iBooks - http://bit.ly/TheAbidingiBooks

message 39: by Parul (new)

Parul Bhatia (ruls) | 23 comments My book "My Foreign Master's Degree " is an innocent sharing of my life transforming experience of studying in Australia that changed my life. The book also talks about magical experience of meeting God in Melbourne. Book available for free from 1 to 5 June 2020. Pls be kind to provide your valuable reviews.

https://read.amazon.in/kp/embed?asin=...

My Foreign Master’s Degree- When Dreams Encounter Realism, Miracles Happen (Book by Parul Bhatia)

message 40: by Dushica (new)

Dushica Labovich (dushicalabovich) | 3 comments Hi Victoria,

Maybe you'd like to review my new book (Contemporary Romance), "Pride And Intentions".
The book finally came out yesterday on Amazon. If you like books like "The Notebook" by Nicolas Sparks or and "Pride and Prejudice" by Jane Austen, I’m sure you’ll like this book.

An unofficial guide to love and trust, a romantic story and family drama, a tale about female strength... Set in beautiful castles in the middle of the twentieth century, this is a story about Doris Rose the daughter of an English oligarch who cannot forget the poor young man who stole her heart a long time ago when her parents forcefully separated them.

But love has the power to turn the dark tragedy of their past into a miracle.
Reborn as one of the richest men in England, the former poor boy from her childhood returns to the lives of her parents ...
Morally marred by lies, deception and secrets from her parents ’distant past, the former mistress of Magnolia Castle, Doris Rose, is forced to abandon her wealth and become an ordinary girl from the suburbs.
She blames the very man she secretly loves for her misfortune.
Is the love stronger than hatred? Is love stronger than wealth?
How will the turbulent relationship between the oligarch’s daughter and the poor thief of her heart end? Are they ready to put everything at stake for the sake of love?
Doris Rose tells us this story as an old lady. It is a tale about the power of a woman; about her strength to defeat everything that can break her heart; how every woman can become strong,
confident, independent and able to recognize true love.

An edifying story that will make you believe in love that is maybe right in front of your eyes even if you haven’t learned to recognize it yet.

Email: goldy.eagle@gmail.com

message 41: by Hayleigh (new)

Hayleigh Sol (hayleighsolwrites) | 30 comments Hi Victoria. I'm Hayleigh and I've recently published a new novel in the romantic fiction genre, Book Review. It’s available on Kindle Unlimited but I would also be happy to send a free copy in pdf, epub or mobi formats in exchange for an honest review on Goodreads and Amazon (and anywhere else you might post). Thanks!

The link here: Book Review
On Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08...
Cover: https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/5...

**Link to Review on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/review/create-...

Synopsis:
Dr. Sophie Grimaldi, successful and happy in her career, if not in love, is contentedly single and plans to remain that way. Books have always been her escape and the only place she still allows herself to believe men are decent and true love exists.
Author Jax Rowland is writing the first book of his next spy thriller series, struggling to forge a deeper connection between his protagonist and not-another-Bond-girl to appease the disenchanted female portion of his audience.
When Sophie finds a sheet of Jax’s notes in a library book, she’s appalled by his attempt at writing a love scene and critiques it, never imagining the author will read her review. Ashamed to view his work through a mystery critic’s eyes, he recognizes her talent and hires her to edit the love scenes of his next novel. As they get to know each other through the work, discovering all they share in common, a desire for more than a working relationship, more than friendship grows. But, after a series of missed connections, it seems fate has other plans.
Will they continue to play it safe and single or will they risk another heartbreak for a chance at love?
Note: Book Review is a full-length standalone romance with some adult language. The end of this book is not a cliffhanger but, if you prefer a tidy conclusion, this may not be the book for you. Reader discretion is advised.

message 42: by Kenneth (new)

Kenneth | 6 comments Hi Victoria,
I was wondering if you would be interested in reviewing my novel, In the Realm of Ash and Sorrow, a blend of historical fiction and magical realism set in Japan during the closing months of World War 2. The book launches on August 1,2020. Here is the back cover blurb.

When bombardier Micah Lund dies on a mission over Hiroshima, his spirit remains trapped in the land of his enemies. Dazed, he follows Kiyomi Oshiro, a war widow struggling to care for her young daughter, Ai. Food is scare, work at the factory is brutal, and her-in-laws treat her like a servant. Watching Kiyomi and Ai together, Micah reconsiders his intolerance for the people he'd called the enemy. As his concern for the mother and daughter grows, so does his guilt for his part in their suffering.

Micah finds a new reality when Kiyomi and Ai dream--one which allows him to interact with them. While his feelings for Kiyomi deepen, imminent destruction looms. Hiroshima is about to be bombed, and Micah must warn Kiyomi and her daughter.

In a place where dreams are real, Micah races against time to save the ones he loves the most.

In the Realm of Ash and Sorrow is a tale about love in its most extraordinary forms--forgiveness, sacrifice, and perseverance against impossible odds.

The book has received some excellent reviews including a starred review from Kirkus, and was recommended for the American Library Associations "Most notable books of the year list." I would be honored to have you review the novel. I have a variety of formats available including; paperback, mobi, epub, and PDF. The book is also available to download on NetGalley. Thank you for your time.

Best regards,
Kenneth W. Harmon
kennethwharmon@comcast.net

message 43: by Tony (new)

Tony G. (cityfeller) Greetings, Victoria,

Please review my as-yet unpublished first novel, On the Steps of St. Dymphna. You'll find an advance review copy at this link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1J...

Here is all the pertinent info:

Author: Tony G. Rocco
Genre: Urban Fantasy/Magic Realism
Length: 60,000+ words
Publication Date: September 14, 2020 on Amazon

Synopsis:
On the Steps of St. Dymphna tells a story of transformation. John, a normal cubicle slave with a bland and ordinary life, is transformed by an enlightenment experience. Or, did he just go crazy? He’s not really sure, but either way, he becomes a dramatically different person.

From bored support representative at GMC Megatronics, he transforms himself into Pastor John, a flamboyant free spirit spouting spiritual nostrums and intent on not only radically transforming his own life, but bringing joy and purpose to the lives of others.

To this end, he joins forces with a rag-tag group of homeless and starts The New Life Church of the Godhead of the Bed, so named for the locus of his awakening — an ordinary bed.

John and his following set their sights on St. Dymphna’s House of Hope, a local sanitarium run by the authoritarian Big Mama, where they attempt to help the needy and comfort the afflicted. They face numerous obstacles that threaten to derail their mission, but with the help of a local religious radio station and a large group of feisty supporters, they persevere and ultimately triumph. For a while.

Steps explores the emptiness of modern life and the desperate lengths necessary to live a life of purpose. It deals with themes of spirituality, alienation, faith and compassion. It is truly a tale for modern times.

Please take a look at my author website at https://tonygrocco.com.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Best wishes,

Tony