What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Vampire Hunter Family, Contemporary Vampire Romance Series heroine was the sheltered daughter of a vampire hunting family who ends up in a club and meets the head of the local vampires. They notice each other across the crowded dance floor.

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Karri (new)

Karri  (koobycheez) | 1 comments Hi, there. I've never joined an online community before, but I am compelled to after being unable to find a specific book I'm dying to read. I started to read the first book in a series about a vampire hunter family, but somehow the book disappeared from my e-reader after only a chapter or two. What I remember is that the heroine was the sheltered daughter of a vampire hunting family who ends up in a club (I can't remember how she got there) and meets the head of the local vampires. They notice each other across the crowded dance floor. I don't believe they even spoke, but they had an instant connection. I also remember her bad-ass vampire hunter brother shows up and a fight breaks out. I know these details are hazy at best, but it's all I have to go on. Does anyone out there have any idea the book I'm talking about? If so, would you happen to remember the title or the author's name? I've done several searches online, and I cannot find it. I want to read this book so bad I can taste it (pun intended).

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35119 comments Mod
Everlasting Kiss by Amanda Ashley?

(Google search - site:www.goodreads.com "paranormal romance" "vampire hunters" "dance" club "her brother")

Karri, around what year did you read this book? This will help us narrow down the search.

Can you her tell us more the heroine (e.g., is she a vampire hunter?, job/skills/weapons/hobbies)? What does she think of vampires?

What's the location (country/region/well-known city/small town)?

Tips for posting a book request - https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Everlasting Kiss (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Amanda Ashley (other topics)