What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Flight of the Eagles (The Seven Sleepers, #1)
This topic is about Flight of the Eagles
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Kids fantasy series, chosen kids traveling to other worlds. Some of their names were Reb and Dave. [s]

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Wes (new)

Wes Stauffer | 2 comments Hi I remember reading this series when I was younger, I think around 2003 would be my guess.

There were a bunch of chosen kids who traveled to other worlds helping people. I remember them going places with dinosaurs, cyborgs, and people who lived in trees. I remember them trying to pull out one of the antennas that controlled the cyborgs and teaching some people how to make a bow and arrow so they could fight the dinos. I also remember them playing football against some amazonian warriors and traveling to civil war times too. I know one of them was nicknamed Reb and another was Dave. There were a couple girls and 3 or 4 boys.

Anyway I was hoping to find it again to maybe read to my kids one day. Thanks!

message 2: by Ayshe (new)

Ayshe | 4228 comments Seven Sleepers series by Gilbert L. Morris maybe?
The first book is Flight of the Eagles. The cyborgs one might be City of the Cyborgs.

message 3: by Wes (new)

Wes Stauffer | 2 comments Ayshe wrote: "Seven Sleepers series by Gilbert L. Morris maybe?
The first book is Flight of the Eagles. The cyborgs one might be City of the Cyborgs."

Yes! that is it, thank you!