What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. YA girl accidentally gives a ride to the school shooter and she suffer's from survivor's guilt. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Prashant (new)

Prashant | 6 comments Basically like the header says- the main character tries to overcome survivor's guilt and tries to patch relationships with her friends. I think I read it back in 2017 or 2018. Thank you

message 2: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (andforamoment) | 302 comments Underwater I haven't read it yet but the synopsis makes it seem like it's what you were after because it says her kind act inadvertently played a role in a deadly tragedy

message 3: by Roos' Redactie (new)

Roos' Redactie (roosredactie) | 4 comments Might also be Quicksand by Malin Persson Giolito. It's set in Sweden, and made into a series on Netflix. Can't find an English Goodreads page for it, but here's the Swedish one (with English reviews that discuss the plot) : https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

message 4: by Prashant (new)

Prashant | 6 comments Hey, thank you both, I appreciate it. Courtney was correct, but I will take a look at Quicksand as well. Thank you both again for helping.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Underwater (other topics)