Play Book Tag discussion

Hounded (The Iron Druid Chronicles, #1)
This topic is about Hounded
Archive: Other Books > Hounded - Kevin Hearne (3 1/2 stars)

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Cora (corareading) | 1360 comments Hounded - Kevin Hearne

3 1/2 stars

Hounded is a fun paranormal/urban fantasy that is the first book in a series. It is about a two thousand year-old druid that is living in Arizona (to most people he appears to be 21 years old). One of the old Celtic gods is after him because the druid took an enchanted sword from him in a battle centuries ago. This is a fun book with a lot of humor. I liked all of the characters, especially the druid's Irish Wolfhound, Oberon. The universe was interesting. I liked how he included all of the different pantheons of gods in addition to the Celtic ones. There was quite a bit of action, but most of the time he was waiting around waiting for the action to come to him. I kept wanting him to go out and do something instead of waiting at his book store until another character came in to tell him what was going on. Overall, it was a fun book and is a perfect series to turn too when I want something light and enjoyable between deeper/darker reads.

Hebah (quietdissident) | 675 comments I also enjoy this series for light, between-other-books reads. Oberon is great.

Joanne (joabroda1) | 7478 comments I read this last year, and enjoyed it to.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Hounded (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Kevin Hearne (other topics)