What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Historical Western Romance Twin Girls Separated at Birth One Raised back East the other became known as an Outlaw called "The Flame"

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Suzette (new)

Suzette Robinson (ichirinnohana) | 1 comments KONNICHIWA!!!!!! Everyone...I have been wracking my brain for years trying to remember the name of a book that I read a long LONG time ago......I think it was written around 1990 or 1991.

I remember that it's about Red-Headed Twin Girls.......That were separated as infants when the mother took one and left the other behind because she couldn't stand her husband anymore and could only carry one daughter.......Jump to many years later and the mother is making a deathbed confession to the daughter she kept.... telling her about her life out west and to go and seek out her twin sister whom is still out west...

While she's traveling on a Stagecoach it gets stopped by a Lawman claiming that SHE is the female Outlaw known as The Flame.....I don't remember much after that except that the Outlaw twin tried to seduce the Lawman (whom is now in love with the twin from back east) while she and her sister decided to get away where no one knows of an Outlaw called The Flame on a boat and go somewhere (I can't remember anymore).

But believe me when I say it's driving me nuts that I can not remember this book.

Your mission should you choose to accept it will win you my ETERNAL GRATITUDE😊😊😊.

Thanks to you all.

Amber (Daisymau) (daisymau) | 1132 comments Suzette wrote: "KONNICHIWA!!!!!! Everyone...I have been wracking my brain for years trying to remember the name of a book that I read a long LONG time ago......I think it was written around 1990 or 1991.

I rememb..."

This sounds familiar. I just can't remember the title or author. Will see what I can find.

Amber (Daisymau) (daisymau) | 1132 comments Fortune's Choice by Michalann Perry.

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34447 comments Mod
Deleted duplicate thread. One thread per book request, please.