What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Fiction murder mystery/drama. Man uses perfume atomizer bulb with a chemical in it that makes people susceptible to his requests. Lures guy from bar to his house to be “cornholed” by a black man.

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alex (new)

Alex | 2 comments There’s a book I read 10+ years ago. The book is probably pretty old considering how it read.
The book is about a main character uses a perfume atomizer bulb to spray victims with a chemical that makes them susceptible to do what he asks them. He then finds a tough white guy at a bar who had just killed another guy with a knife. He sprays the tough guy with the perfume and the tough guy then agrees to go to the other mans house with him. When they get to the mans house he calls a black guy out of the back room to start having sex with the tough white guy (who was spouting racial slurs all night btw) there’s actually a line in the book where they refer to the sex as “cornholing” (I remember this bc it was worded in such a funny way)
So basically the book is about a man with a perfume atomizer who lured another man back to his house using the chemical in the perfume bottle. He then talks the white guy into have sex w the black guy. A lot of other messed up stuff happens, but that is the gist of the story. It should be more than enough info to find the book or for someone who’s read the book to recognize it, yet i ca NEVER seem to find this book. Please helppp!!!

message 2: by Rosa (new)

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 5099 comments The more details the better.

message 3: by Rosa (new)

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 5099 comments Bump.