Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Book Issues > Book Page Not Viewable

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rachael (new)

Rachael Stewart | 29 comments The page for my book cannot be displayed, it says an error has been encountered. Please can someone investigate or do I need to log a support call?
link is: Getting Dirty

message 2: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 24742 comments I've been getting errors for the last half an hour or so, across many books and authors, so something is obviously going awry.

Carol She's So Novel꧁꧂  | 5098 comments Rachael wrote: "The page for my book cannot be displayed, it says an error has been encountered. Please can someone investigate or do I need to log a support call?
link is: Getting Dirty"

Hi Rachael it has just happened to me with a couple of books, but Librarians are volunteers who do the book cataloging and stuff like that. We can't help with issues of site functionality.

If you want to report this there are links at the top of this group for Support or the newish Help area.

message 4: by Tanvir (new)

Tanvir Khan (tanv) | 4 comments Rachael wrote: "The page for my book cannot be displayed, it says an error has been encountered. Please can someone investigate or do I need to log a support call?
link is: Getting Dirty"

The book is perfectly there and accessible through manual search, I presume it's an issue regarding the site's malfunction towards opening links to books in general. I've been dealing with a similar issue myself.

That said, I think I'll try to paste the link here. https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/4...

message 5: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 43570 comments Mod
This is not a Librarians Group issue. For general site queries, please either check out Goodreads Help (with its FAQ), or you may wish to use the Contact Us page. Closing thread.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.