Eldritch Manor ~ Semi-Advanced discussion

Requests and Collabs > RP Request

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by the_rabid_snail, Suo Jure Marchioness (new)

the_rabid_snail | 242 comments Mod
Find rp partners here.

Anna N.~God, Keep My Head Above Water (illyria18) | 19 comments So I had a fun idea and I wondered if anyone might want to go in with me on. I have a character, Laron Marseille, he's a commoner/thief and I was thinking of having him choose/steal a title to go by. I was thinking it might be funny if the title he stole was actually the title of someone already there. Just a possible fun idea I had if anyone is up for it?

message 3: by the_rabid_snail, Suo Jure Marchioness (new)

I have Nathaniel Halbard, and he's the eldest son of the Earl of Harrington. I also have Jules Ashmore (middle son of a currently unspecified baron) and Reuben Morgan who is the eldest son of a widowed countess. Although, if you would rather him pose as someone higher ranking, my characters might not be the best options lol.

Anna N.~God, Keep My Head Above Water (illyria18) | 19 comments Nope, not picky here. Just thought it a fun idea. ;) Any of those will easily do. Hmm, which character do you think would be more amused and wouldnt immediately try to out my character? lol!

message 5: by the_rabid_snail, Suo Jure Marchioness (new)

Jules or Nathaniel are your best bets. Jules wouldn’t really care, and though Nathaniel might feel just a tad insulted, he really doesn’t want to be at Eldritch anyway and would start finding it funny after he initially finds out. Reuben is a self important snob and wouldn’t let Laron get away with impersonating him lol.

message 6: by the_rabid_snail, Suo Jure Marchioness (new)

Oh, I forgot to mention that Lawrence is Nathaniel’s younger brother, and he would probably love it if someone impersonated him so he didn’t have to really interact with anyone.

message 7: by Anna N.~God, Keep My Head Above Water (last edited Mar 31, 2020 12:34PM) (new)

Anna N.~God, Keep My Head Above Water (illyria18) | 19 comments Sounds like Nathaniel's last name it is. lol! Thank you. Now to get him edited tonight. :)

message 8: by the_rabid_snail, Suo Jure Marchioness (new)

Awesome!

message 9: by Max (new)

Max | 26 comments Y'all I've been dying to rp James with someone. So if anyone is up for an rp, I will be a bit slow replying but I really want to do something with him!

message 10: by Crabby Constance, Crabby Countess (new)

Crabby Constance (crabbyconstance) | 118 comments Mod
I dont think Snail wants us rping rn since we are going to start off with a main event this weekend, but after that I’d love to rp Peter with him - or Ethel, if you’d rather rp with her...

message 11: by Max (new)

Max | 26 comments Ah. That makes sense. I would love to rp Ethel with you when the time comes though! She's gonna annoy the hell out of him but it could be fun.

message 12: by Crabby Constance, Crabby Countess (new)

Sounds awesome! :)

message 13: by Dark Angel (new)

Dark Angel | 92 comments Clarimond and...? :)

message 14: by the_rabid_snail, Suo Jure Marchioness (new)

I have Rowan, Abby, and Catherine free in the event if anyone would like to meet them!

message 15: by Chess (new)

Chess | 118 comments Howdy - could I have Rune talk to Abatha? I've been working on getting her to the event for the past.... (checks the time and winces)
...near hour, apparently.

message 16: by the_rabid_snail, Suo Jure Marchioness (new)

Sure!

message 17: by Chess (new)

Chess | 118 comments {shoots a thumbs up}
Awesome, thanks!
Should be posting soon...
Hopefully. {sighs at self}

message 18: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria | 69 comments

Poor Rowan's been all alone this whole time, I'd be happy to toss Charlotte in with him if that's alright with you?

message 19: by the_rabid_snail, Suo Jure Marchioness (new)

Yes! Rowan will be thrilled that someone wants to talk to him and also terrified they won't like him lol.

message 20: by Dark Angel (new)

Dark Angel | 92 comments Clara's all the way across the room and she's terrified of just being in a room with him lol

message 21: by Crabby Constance, Crabby Countess (new)

If Ethel notices Rowan and Charlotte talking, she would feel extremely awkward.

message 22: by the_rabid_snail, Suo Jure Marchioness (new)

Awkwardness ftw lol. Jules will come talk to her after him and Lily finish their conversation.

message 23: by Crabby Constance, Crabby Countess (new)

Cool cool. Another conversation in which Ethel can spout out things that make her and others feel uncomfortable. She needs to learn how to... converse. Or something.

message 24: by the_rabid_snail, Suo Jure Marchioness (new)

If Aphro is okay with it, Ethel could also join the conversation now. Since there are more suitors arriving, group conversations might let everyone get a chance to talk with more people faster.

message 25: by Aphromisna (new)

Aphromisna (bopbear1324) | 80 comments I don't mind, so long as no one gets thrown out of the conversation because others are around to quick-fire out posts

message 26: by the_rabid_snail, Suo Jure Marchioness (new)

No worries! Crabby and I always establish a turn order when we do group conversations so that everyone gets a chance to respond :)

message 27: by Aphromisna (new)

Aphromisna (bopbear1324) | 80 comments Sweet! Y'all are my kind of people for sure. I abhor it when people do group conversation/rp and don't set a turn order, makes things messy. But yeah, Ethel can join up with Lily and Jules.

message 28: by Crabby Constance, Crabby Countess (new)

Sure that sounds fun! She'd love to join in. What rp order should we do?

message 29: by the_rabid_snail, Suo Jure Marchioness (last edited Jan 10, 2021 01:20AM) (new)

I just posted, so how about Aphro goes next to finish the introductions and then you post after with Ethel? Or it could be the other way around. Whichever way works best.

message 30: by Crabby Constance, Crabby Countess (new)

Uh I'll post after Aphro. I'll be a little busy for the next while anyways.

message 31: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria | 69 comments

I felt so bad for Ethel.... Charlotte just doesn’t know how to handle that sort of high energy. I feel like if they met again later on once Charlotte’s used to not having her parents correcting her every mistake then they might get along quite well.

message 32: by Aphromisna (new)

Aphromisna (bopbear1324) | 80 comments Coolios, mine's up now. So it'll be Crabby next and then Snail. Just gotta remember that now

message 33: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria | 69 comments

In any case, I’ll try to get a post up sometime today!

message 34: by Crabby Constance, Crabby Countess (new)

Alright, I’ll post sometime today then!

Ethel is a sweetheart, but when it comes to conversing with more proper suitors, she can say a lot of improper things and it just makes people feel uncomfortable. It makes me laugh tbh

message 35: by Chess (last edited Feb 27, 2021 12:03PM) (new)

Chess | 118 comments Any of the groups/pairs of characters in the event mind Kore joining them?