Adventure in writing discussion

SHARE!! > Ideas!!

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Please share your ideas for this group, may it be competitions or just for fun! I may run out of ideas on occasion, lol. This is where Anna and Lana are my role models because they have the BEST ideas!!!

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) What if we had to take one of our life stories and make a fantasy thing with it? Like, if I had a little brother who was lost and I had to find him, I could turn it into a fantasy story about a quest to somewhere trying to find him.

I know it's a little far-fetched, but it could work!

message 3: by Penny, co-moderator;) (new)

Penny | 44 comments Mod
That sounds fun Potato!!

message 4: by Lana (new)

Lana (ohmylily) What about this: A short blurb that sums up your life :'D
That would be hilarious.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

LANA!! I love that idea!
And I LOVE your idea too Potato!

Once the winner is out, I actually have a list of things we should do for the next competitions, and I will SURELY add that on my list! I will actually make a poll for it. THx guys!

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Yay! I did something actually useful! I have succeeded in life!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

*laughs*

Potato, u know how to make my day;]

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) See, I make people laugh by being brutally honest about how absolutely pathetic I am.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Darn right:]

[But ur not pathetic]

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) I know I'm not pathetic. The jester is the most powerful man in the room, even more so than the king, because he can mock the king to his face and never be punished.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

You're confusing me with your logic.

In a good way, tho;]

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Confusing my fellow mortals is what I do best.

✨ f i o n a ✨ I don't know if this counts as a life story but you could write a story about Jesus or something. I mean like you could write a story about a boy who is a prince, his father is already dead and his evil uncle or something is trying to take over the kingdom. And the prince has to save his people by sacrificing himself(exactly like Our Lord did)