ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 5677. Shimmering Dawn by K. Gracie

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sheri, Bookworm (new)

Sheri | 6243 comments Mod
Shimmering Dawn by K. Gracie K. Gracie

Genre: Young Adult/Romance
Page Count: 287

Book Description: Lying on the beach with a book in hand and a generous coating of suntan lotion, quick-to-burn Giorgia Liberati never expects to draw the attention of the hunky beach volleyball player with a bright smile and eyes like deep emerald lakes. Yet he comes over to introduce himself—Sebastien Bussmann, an air ambulance pilot.

From that moment, everything changes. What starts as simple chats on the beach with Sebastien soon turns into breakfast together. Then he’s teaching her to swim … It’s not long at all before they’re spending every day together.

This chance meeting of a lifetime promises to change the entire course of both Giorgia’s and Sebastien’s world. There’s just one problem: Giorgia has a secret. She has a life-threatening heart condition. Sick of being the ill person all the time, she decides not to tell Sebastien. Can she keep the truth from him as their time together continues? And if the truth were to come out, could it spell the end of their budding romance?

Be one of the first 10 to sign up below in order to receive a free copy of this ebook to read and review! Please post your reviews on Goodreads, Amazon, Barnes & Noble if applicable, and other social media sites.

Formats available: EPUB, MOBI

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks of receiving your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your name, email address, and format.

michellea_reads | 4 comments Thank you Sheri. I would love to read and review this book. Please send it to:
Michelle Amio
Email: michelleanneamio@gmail.com
Format: Mobi

message 3: by Lin (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lin (linreads) | 14 comments Hi! I’d love to read and review this book. A mobi copy to linreads079@gmail.com
Thank you!

morgan  (momo_love_books) | 5 comments I would love to review this book!

momo.book2007@icloud.com

My name is a Morgan Book and I would like the Mobi format. Thank you very much!!

message 5: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14665 comments Mod
sent in everyone's request

message 6: by K. (new)

K. Gracie | 6 comments Hello, this is to confirm that I’ve sent everyone above a copy for review. Have a great day!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Shimmering Dawn (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

K. Gracie (other topics)