Making Connections discussion

ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 5675. My Angel My Hero by Brenda McDaniel

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sheri, Bookworm (last edited Jan 13, 2020 05:10PM) (new)

Sheri | 6238 comments Mod
My Angel My Hero by Brenda McDaniel Brenda McDaniel

Genre: Memoir-Biography
Page Count: 66

Book Description: This book is a written testament to the power of love, faith, hope, and strength. It details the life and death of a woman named Snowe (my mother) who came as close to being an angel as possible. And a veteran of WW II who fought in the war as a Navy man. He also fought the demon of mental illness, and eventually won both battles. He was my father Earl who is my hero. It also tells about their family life, too. They both were the generation who saved the world from the evil of Nazism and the tyrant called Hitler. And they also suffered through the Depression. Both, especially my mother, were Christians with a strong faith that helped them through difficulties and hardships, and gave them joy and love all during their lifetime. And now, their love is eternal. Even in death, it continues for each other and their loving Savior Jesus Christ and his Father.

Be one of the first 20 to sign up below in order to receive a free copy of this ebook to read and review! Please post your reviews on Goodreads, Amazon, Barnes & Noble if applicable, and other social media sites.

Formats available: Audiobook

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks of receiving your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your name and email address.

michellea_reads | 4 comments Thank you Sheri. I would love to listen and review this memoir. Please send it to:
Michelle Amio
Email: michelleanneamio@gmail.com

message 3: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14665 comments Mod
sent in your request Michelle

message 4: by Brenda (new)

Brenda E. Mcdaniel (brendamcdaniel441) | 9 comments Sent Michelle Amio a copy of my book. Thanks again.

message 5: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Bannister (mommybannister) | 29 comments I am interested in reviewing the Book

message 6: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14665 comments Mod
Nicole wrote: "I am interested in reviewing the Book"

Nicole you would need to leave us your email address.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

My Angel My Hero (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Brenda McDaniel (other topics)