Making Connections discussion

The Living Sword 2 - The Road Ahead (Living Sword, #2)
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 5672. The Living Sword 2 - The Road Ahead by Pemry Janes

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sheri, Bookworm (new)

Sheri | 6238 comments Mod
The Living Sword 2 - The Road Ahead (Living Sword, #2) by Pemry Janes Pemry Janes

Genre: Fantasy
Page Count: 161

Book Description: Eurik & Leraine have escaped the land of the necromancers, but still face a long journey. Eurik is looking for answers about who his parents were and how they ended up adrift at sea. Leraine must carry the news of her teacher’s death back home, yet also has a debt to Eurik for helping her to avenge Irelith.

Together, they’ll have to traverse the Neisham Hills, where lone travelers are snatched in the night and even numbers don’t guarantee safety. And beyond the hills, all along the long Inza Road, the drums of war beat louder and louder.

But the greatest threat may not be goblins, elves, or bandits. It may be the people they’ve chosen to travel with.

Be one of the first 10 to sign up below in order to receive a free copy of this ebook to read and review! Please post your reviews on Goodreads, Amazon, Barnes & Noble if applicable, and other social media sites.

Formats available: MOBI, EPUB, PDF

All reviews should be completed and posted within 8 weeks of receiving your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your name, email address, and format.

message 2: by Michael (new)

Michael Bienenstock | 5 comments I’ll review IT. Michael Bienenstock, mbeany@aol.com. Send ePub. My book So Long Earth comes out now.

message 3: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14665 comments Mod
sent in your request Mchael

message 4: by Pemry (new)

Pemry Janes | 2 comments Hi Michael, I just sent you your review copy.

I hope you'll enjoy it.

message 5: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Bannister (mommybannister) | 29 comments Epub please

message 6: by Sheri, Bookworm (new)

Sheri | 6238 comments Mod
Sent your request Nicole