Challenge Corner discussion

Phenomenal X (Hard Knocks, #1)
This topic is about Phenomenal X
Let's Buddy! - Contemporary > Phenomenal X (Hard Knocks #1) by Michelle A. Valentine -->Starting January 26th 2020

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

Aly (alyp_01) | 22007 comments Mod
Good Girl. Notorious Bad-Boy. One Phenomenal Love.

From the mean streets of Detroit rises the newest superstar of professional wrestling, Xavier Cold, better known as Phenomenal X. His muscular physique makes men cower before him and women lose their minds with desire.

Anna Cortez is fresh out of college and naive to the harsh realities of the real world. Tired of living under the thumb of her conservative family, she defies them when she accepts a job as the assistant to wrestling’s most notorious bad-boy. Phenomenal X has an animalistic nature that even good girl Anna finds hard to resist.

One night forced to share a bed in a sold-out hotel, lines blur between them and they quickly learn that one lustful night changes everything and neither one of them will ever be the same.

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 3748 comments Ch. 1-5
(view spoiler)

message 3: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

I won't be able to start until Saturday probably

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 3748 comments No worries, I’m doing the audio so will probably run through it today but we can def still chat about it, so far I’m loving it again but I’m nervous because some of the re-reads I’ve done have not panned out so well. Fingers crossed 🙃

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 3748 comments Ch. 6-12
(view spoiler)

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 3748 comments Ch. 13-21
(view spoiler)

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 3748 comments Finished
(view spoiler)

message 8: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

ch 6 (view spoiler)
Ch 13 (view spoiler)
Ch 20 (view spoiler)
Finished, I didn't think it was going to end so quickly ha (view spoiler)

message 9: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

Here's the CC thread for book 2 https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...