English 9- Period 5 (19-20) discussion

SSR LOG #8

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mrs. Fuentes (new)

Mrs. Fuentes (mrsfuentes) How would you get your friend to read this book? Tell me what you would say.

Example:
I would tell my friend, "Hey, you have to read this book! Oprah recommended it and I'd listen to her because she's Oprah and she has her own book club! The book is SUPER interesting because..."

message 2: by Erik (new)

Erik | 7 comments I would tell my friend, "You should read this book because it is a very interesting story about a school shooting but it goes into very key details about why it happened and the back story of the student's lives and why it led up to a shooting."

message 3: by Itayetzy (new)

Itayetzy | 7 comments I would tell my friend "Hey, so I'm reading this book called Eclipse it so interesting because there's vampires, werewolves and humans. And a vampire falls in love with this girl named Bella and she's a human.

message 4: by Christopher (new)

Christopher | 10 comments I would get my friend to read it by telling them that it's a good book because it's a book about life and there are lots of things to learn in the book.

message 5: by Thalia (new)

Thalia | 9 comments I would tell my friend, "Hey, you should read this book! It's a really interesting and relatable story about coming of age. This book is really entertaining because it includes drama that is realistic and the main character highlights important events in his life."

message 6: by Mata (new)

Mata Juan | 10 comments One day, Julia secretly hands Winston a note confessing her love for him, and the two begin a torrid affair, an act of rebellion as the Party insists that sex may only be used for reproduction. Winston realizes that she shares his loathing of the Party but later shows that she is not interested in overthrowing the regime, thinking that it is impossible. They first meet in the country, and later in a rented room above Mr. Charrington's shop.

message 7: by Jezuz H (new)

Jezuz H | 8 comments I would tell my homie, aye foo check dis book out. I saw it on @foosgonewild and it sounds kuu. The book is kuu because its about a foo who was doing bad and was gonna go to juvie but instead he went to a camp that is working on making foos like him a better person.

message 8: by Yaritza (new)

Yaritza D | 6 comments I would tell my friend " Dude, you already know I don't like books but this book is really interesting. Its an Autobiography a personal real story about how this Black American gets treated. I just thought you should check it out because you and I were so interested in history class listening about how the whites and Blacks treated each other!!"

message 9: by Juan (new)

Juan Nava | 10 comments i would tell my friend to read this book to let them see how bad the fast food places were back in the begging and compare how all the health codes have been enforced``` and change over the times

message 10: by Samuel (new)

Samuel Antonio | 10 comments Hey, bro are you into creepy crazy things? well, you should check this book out. "13 reasons why" is a book about this kid name clay and he founded a box and inside the box has cassettes of Hanna she mysteriously died.

message 11: by Alan (new)

Alan | 7 comments I would say "aye you should check this book it's actually pretty interesting".The book holes is about a few kids that went to a camp to become better.

message 12: by Isaac (new)

Isaac Carbajal | 8 comments I would tell my friend to read this book to let them see how bad the fast food places were back in the begging and compare how all the health codes have been enforced and change over the times.

message 13: by Estefania (last edited Mar 13, 2020 11:38AM) (new)

Estefania | 3 comments I would tell my friend, " Aye you should read this book " because is actually interesting. Also, something is that it talks the life about this girl how she likes this kid and I feel you should read it because is something that she's going or also it can happen to you.