English 9- Period 2 (19-20) discussion

SSR LOG #8

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mrs. Fuentes (new)

Mrs. Fuentes (mrsfuentes) How would you get your friend to read this book? Tell me what you would say.

Example:
I would tell my friend, "Hey, you have to read this book! Oprah recommended it and I'd listen to her because she's Oprah and she has her own book club! The book is SUPER interesting because..."

message 2: by Tonancy (new)

Tonancy Paz | 7 comments I would get my friend to read the book by telling them that the book is exciting and give them a small preview of the book and why they should read the book.

message 3: by Juan (new)

Juan Cardenas (juanc408) | 4 comments I would tell my friends to read this book that it's interesting that it's about a kid that his family has bad luck and the kid got sent to camp to dig holes

message 4: by Angel (new)

Angel | 9 comments What I would say is "Bro you gotta read this book it's pretty cool because these people are sent to the hunger games to kill each other basically like a battle royale and the last person standing wins except there are a bunch of twists."

message 5: by Gustavo (new)

Gustavo | 6 comments I would tell my friends to read Always Running because it's interesting

message 6: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Robles | 11 comments I would tell my friend to read this book because a lot of people read it and liked it when it came out so they might find it interesting.

message 7: by Arlet (new)

Arlet | 7 comments The way I would get my friend to read this book is by telling them about the book and what interests me about the book.

message 8: by Edwin (new)

Edwin | 3 comments I would say, "You should read this book Always Running, it's about a kid trying to get out of a gang to get an education"

message 9: by Pablo (new)

Pablo Alberto | 7 comments en chile havia muchos terremotos y para ellos era como una tradicion

message 10: by Emili (new)

Emili Urtiz Guzman | 2 comments I will tell my friend to read this book bc a lot of people read that book and they liked it when it came out so they might find it interesting..

message 11: by Yael (new)

Yael | 7 comments I would tell my friends "Hey y found a good book to read and it is interesting you have to read it it has aventres it has comedy for las it has a god story plot to read and love story some of the parts that's why you have to read it."

message 12: by Ana (new)

Ana | 8 comments I would tell my friend "aye have you heard about the book one flew over the cuckoo's nest? It's a good book and you should read it because it has a lot of metaphors and its interesting."

message 13: by Jesus (new)

Jesus | 9 comments I would tell my friend that he has to read this book because it won an award and it is really good and interesting.

message 14: by Rosa (new)

Rosa | 9 comments I would let my friend know that the book I'm reading is a very interesting book. I would say "Hey, you should read this book it is a very different book from the others. This book talks about the happiness project about a character in the book." I would explain what the happiness project is.

message 15: by Jose (new)

Jose | 7 comments I would tell my friend to read Always Running because it's a good book and I think you'll like it because it's interesting and they talk about there life and how they grew up and I thought that's interesting.

message 16: by Fatima (new)

Fatima | 8 comments The Pursuit of Happyness

Hey, you should read this book I'm reading! I like it because it really shows the struggles in life and the POV of a single father trying to pursue the American Dream on his own. It's a book we all somehow can relate too because we all have hardships in life that we have to overcome.

message 17: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine | 11 comments I would tell my friends "Hey you guys should read this book because it takes place in a city near us, also because he is a Latino so maybe we can relate to what he talks about.

message 18: by Samuel (new)

Samuel | 5 comments I would tell my friend "Read this book it's really interesting it's about a student and his college professor and he has a terminal disease and he is going to die soon."

message 19: by Vianey (new)

Vianey Bosques | 4 comments I would tell my friend " hey you should read this manga that about how animals all around the cities form into this need species that gives the human-like abilities by Juni ito

message 20: by Dilan (new)

Dilan (dilanlopez) | 3 comments es dijieran que este libro esta bueno por que tiene muchas cosas que puedes aprender y muchas cosas que te divierten tambiente puede gustar por que el libro trata de aventuras

message 21: by Luis (new)

Luis | 10 comments To get my friend to read the book I'm currently reading, I would ask them "could you imagine a world where books were banned and firefighters had the opposite role to play?" I also got good aspects told to me about the book from Ms.Fuentes when she first saw me pick the book. I would also ask them "how would you feel knowing if you had a collection of books, they'd burn your house down?"