Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

The Crowns of Croswald (The Crowns of Croswald Series, #1)
This topic is about The Crowns of Croswald
Book Issues > Author's Books Order Edit

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

D.E. Night | 3 comments Hi can you please edit/move the "(The Croswald Series (2 book series) down to the second to last option on this page?: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show....

I would like the order to be: The Crowns of Croswald (The Croswald Series, #1), The Girl with the Whispering Shadow (The Crowns of Croswald, #2), The Words of the Wandering (The Crowns of Croswald, #3) ,The Croswald Series (2 book series) & Opera's World to be the last option. Thank you!

Elizabeth (Alaska) | 6774 comments Books listed on an author's profile are ordered based on number of ratings/shelvings. This is not something that is editable.

message 3: by annob (last edited Jan 13, 2020 09:27AM) (new)

annob | 1615 comments D.E. wrote: "Hi can you please edit/move the "(The Croswald Series (2 book series)"

Hi, Elizabeth is correct about the order of the titles on display in that section. But as the book record doesn't correspond to a published bundle, only an Amazon series page which Goodreads doesn't consider a valid item, I was able to delete it (merged with book 1 of the series). It should be gone from the author page within a day or two.

Elizabeth (Alaska) | 6774 comments Oh, thank you muchly, annob. I didn't even look at details for any of the titles.

message 5: by annob (last edited Jan 13, 2020 09:35AM) (new)

annob | 1615 comments Two pair of eyes and all that :) I'm currently merging & NABing these kinds of Amazon series ASIN in droves, so I'm extra attentive of them at the moment.

Elizabeth (Alaska) | 6774 comments I like droves. ;-)