What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Second chances at new love

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anneliene (new)

Anneliene | 1 comments Hi Everyone, I read this book about 10 years ago (2010) and I can't seem to remember the title . or the Auther. So here is as much as I can remember on how the storyline goes:

The lady was in a bad relationship and decided to run away. She meets this guy and goes to live with him. I can remember that they had an attraction towards each other. Then she meets his twin brother and he is not nice to her at all at the beginning of the book. while she stays with these brothers she still has that secret of her past with her. I can remember at the end of the book her ex came back to hurt her but failed in the process. And at the end of the book, she chose the twin brother ( the one that was not so nice to her.)

Please help me find this book, the story is very similar to Safe-haven by Nicolas Sparks.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37777 comments Mod
Anneliene, please put some of those plot details into your header since "second chances" romance is really a whole genre. We have hundreds of second chances romances threads in the group and yours needs to stand out.

Use the little edit link next to the header, on the desktop version.