What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Horror book from the mid-late 2000s about a family that moves into an old house and the little girl finds a key ring with a bunch of old keys

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Andersen | 3 comments I can’t remember what it is called or who it is by but I read it back in 2008-2010 and it was a thriller about a family who moved into an old house and the little girls find a key ring with all these old keys and she explores the property trying to figure out what doors each key opens! Hopefully someone remembers this. I thought it was called 99 Keys or something but have tried searching everywhere for it.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35180 comments Mod
Nicole, can we eliminate Dreamland Social Club by Tara Altebrando?

Some reviewers say: "Jane comes across information she never knew about her mom, and a set of keys that she had found in one of her mom’s old dolls." | "...a secret set of keys she finds hidden in her house, an attic that may as well be a Coney Island museum..."

[on hiatus] The rockabilly werewolf from Mars | 1528 comments What was the age group for the book? And do you remember anything about the cover?

message 4: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Andersen | 3 comments Not Dreamland Social Club unfortunately although that one sounds good. And I don’t remember the cover as this was years ago. I would guess young adult age group

message 5: by Florence (new)

Florence | 531 comments Coralline by Neil gaiman?

message 6: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Andersen | 3 comments Nope not Coralline

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Dreamland Social Club (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Tara Altebrando (other topics)