LUNARIA YOU ARE LOVED discussion

Guys please stop this

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, the most loved person ever (new)

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 46 comments I apreciate and love how much your trying but I thik that yo guys shuld stop. I'll be gone anyway

message 2: by KingdomReader (new)

KingdomReader BULLCRAP!
Stop it Lunaria!
You know that this will help no one!
I know that it wont help anyone!
EVERYONE KNOWS THAT THIS WON'T HELP ANYTHING!!!!!
please Lunaria
Just
Give this going to kill yourself up thing!
You say that no one cares about you..... Does that mean that you don't care about anyone?

message 3: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, the most loved person ever (new)

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 46 comments Yoy want to hear my backstory fine

message 4: by KingdomReader (new)

KingdomReader Go ahead.
Nothing you say will make me or anyone else stop

message 5: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, the most loved person ever (new)

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 46 comments Once upon a time there was a litle girl eho trusted everyone. for a while it worked up until grade school when she first got bullied. She never told anyone yntul the teacher saw what happened byt by then the entire class had done it. She was hurt but held no grydges. In second grade she was bullied again. Repeat this until tight now. Her heart ow has been broken that she had to mend it with ice. No nothing can hurt her and that's how she likes it. She stops any emotion from coming out. in fact ever since her first syicide attempt in 1st grade, she hasn't cried

message 6: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, the most loved person ever (new)

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 46 comments But the thing thst had affected her was that it was her friends leading the ssults. She never trusted anne sice

message 7: by KingdomReader (new)

KingdomReader what the actual heck.
This is you backstory.
WHAT A LOAF OF BREAD.
THAT DOES NOT MATTER.
THAT IS THE PAST
THAT IS PAIN THAT YOU GOT THROUGH AND MADE IT TO TODAY!!!!!
THAT IS YOU FIGHTING THROUGH THE SH*T LIFE HAS THROWN AT YOU!!!!!
THAT IS YOU LIVING!!!!!

message 8: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, the most loved person ever (new)

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 46 comments now i lost

message 9: by KingdomReader (new)

KingdomReader NO!
YOU MAY STUMBLE
YOU MAY FALL
BUT YOU ARE NEVER! EVER! LOST!!!!!

message 10: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, the most loved person ever (new)

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 46 comments o. i tripped and died

message 11: by KingdomReader (new)

KingdomReader Okay

message 12: by KingdomReader (new)

KingdomReader I want you to know that if you leave
That I, and many others, will mourn you
And will still continue to love you

message 13: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, the most loved person ever (new)

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 46 comments thank you. I would like to tell everyone thnk you for what they tried to do when y family didn't care

message 14: by KingdomReader (new)

KingdomReader Okay tell them then!
Love you Lunaria

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Dangit you guys you actually made me cry. Thanks

message 16: by Kanomi Okina (new)

Kanomi Okina (goodreadscomkanomi_okina) | 7 comments I too suffered from depression because I was bullied constantly at school. I was a Special Education student, which led to many students making fun of me, bullying, and even threatening me. Many times I too thought of killing myself, but I didn't. I know what it is like to wear a mask because I have gone through that since elementary school. Being bullied everyday because I was "different" because I had a different mindset led me to create a mask of my own. I still wear a mask to keep my own family happy.

message 17: by Fennec Fox (new)

Fennec Fox Lunaria, this may sound weird, but bear with me.
Your life is like a book.
You are the hero, death is the villain, and God is the divine author. Like any good story there are conflicts, climaxes, plot twists, and even a few cliffhangers, but He isn’t done yet! A hero always has a period of doubt and defeat, a hard time where they almost give in to the evil. But in the end, the hero always makes a comeback and defeats the villain. This is God’s awesome plan for your story and he has already finished the ending! Anyone who believes in him will overcome death! Yeah, you’ve had your share of ups and downs, but He has great things in store for you. Right now, you might only see the chapter you are on and is might not be very pretty, but don’t worry! God can see the big picture and what an amazing masterpiece you will become. Don’t take matters into your own hands, let God handle it. Trust me, whatever He’s got planned is far better than anything you can imagine!

So let Him write your story, it’s not over yet! I promise you, it’s going to be a bestseller!

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) I'd read that story! I mean, I'd read anything that I can get my hands on, but still!

message 19: by Fennec Fox (new)

Fennec Fox So would I! Everyone’s story is different and that’s what makes them awesome! No two stories are the same! Every single one of us are unique!!!

message 20: by Fennec Fox (new)

Fennec Fox Lunaria, when I first came to Goodreads, I didn’t know anyone. Guess who the first person to welcome me was? Who was my first friend? Who introduced me to cool groups? Who helped my character fit into the story? Who took over my character when I had to leave? Who is creating her story better than I could’ve? Who has been a true friend to me even though I keep bugging them about silly things?

You. The answer to every single question is you.

Without you, I would’ve been lost and forgotten. Why do you think your first attempt to die didn’t work? What if it was to help me? What if God want you to do great things for His kingdom? He will make your story great if you just let him!

Thank you for being such a great friend to me! Whatever your choice, I will stand beside you. We will all stand beside you. I’m not saying I want you to, because I really don’t. If you kill yourself, the world will lose an amazing person and I will lose a friend. Please don’t do this...

message 21: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, the most loved person ever (new)

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 46 comments Thank yo ufor giving me something to live for

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Lunaria it’s hard. I know it is but your a great person and friend. Don’t worry about the bullies. I know they can hurt but find the good people to. I’m here if you need to talk.

message 23: by Fennec Fox (new)

Fennec Fox Does that mean you are going to stay? I hope you know how much you are wanted and loved by everyone in this group and many more!

message 24: by kylee, (new)

kylee,  (allmyfriends_arefictional) Just donut worry be happy!

Eᐯᗩ ᑕᗩᒪOᖇE ᗷᖇEKKEᖇ Lunarina,
I don't know you that well but I just wanted you to know that you are loved. And I know you think I am just a fake but I want you to know that if you ever feel like hurting yourself we are all here for you. Don't attempt suicide. Killing yourself won't change anything. I think that you should talk with a counselor. I talk to one and she just listens to me. Also if you want you can call this number. It is a hotline and it might really help. 1-800-273-8255
Love you!

Eᐯᗩ ᑕᗩᒪOᖇE ᗷᖇEKKEᖇ Lunarina-
I just want to make sure u are doing okay. If you don't feel like talking please send me a message. Friend me too! I accept anyone! Please just let us know if u are okay.
Love Eva