What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Sparrow Road
This topic is about Sparrow Road
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. YA/Kids Fiction girl learns poetry in artist retreat in summer. [s]

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sage (new)

Sage | 2 comments A girl and her mom move to a fancy artist retreat to be chefs for the summer, her dad is separated in some way? She learns poetry from one of the artists there and he says poetry starts with asking "What was? what could be?". He also calls poems "Day dreams". There is some side plot line with the attic having kids living in there at some point in history I think? The girl also reads to one of the older artists. A children/teen book I read around 2013-15. set in america present day, artist retreat is very nice property with lake etc, modern book. Cover image was bright blue sky grass and trees half of cover was the sky, maybe a girl lying there? I think the text was yellow. I have been going crazy for the past couple days trying to find this book please help me!!!

message 2: by Stephanie (last edited Jan 12, 2020 07:34PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Stephanie A. | 253 comments Sounds like Sparrow Road by Sheila O'Connor. It has a couple of covers, including this one:
Sparrow Road by Sheila O'Connor

message 3: by Sage (new)

Sage | 2 comments Stephanie wrote: "Sounds like Sparrow Road by Sheila O'Connor. It has a couple of covers, including this one:
Sparrow Road by Sheila O'Connor"

yes!!! thank you so much I have literally been going crazy for the past few days so you are incredible!!!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Sparrow Road (other topics)