What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Victorian Crime Series set in the Jack the Ripper England

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ravenclaw Library Books (last edited Jan 12, 2020 03:32PM) (new)

Ravenclaw Library Books (ravenclawlibrarybooks) | 2 comments I am looking for a series of books that I read between 2013 to 2017. It is a series set in the Victorian England set in the Jack the Ripper period and the ensuring years afters. Where the Ripper was an assiasian who was hired to kill the women by a person seeking revenge. I can't remember wether there was a detective and I also kinda remember "Jack" killing the wrong woman and leaving after the "last murder" with the woman he should have killed.
I seriously would love to read these books again and am hopeful that you guys and gals can help.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39280 comments Mod
Please put some of those plot details into your header - Victorian Crime is evocative, but still rather vague. Use the little edit link.

Any other plot details you remember?
Is there a detective?
Etc.

Ravenclaw Library Books (ravenclawlibrarybooks) | 2 comments Lobstergirl wrote: "Please put some of those plot details into your header - Victorian Crime is evocative, but still rather vague. Use the little edit link.

Any other plot details you remember?
Is there a detective?
..."

I can't remember wether there was a detective and I also kinda remember "Jack" killing the wrong woman and leaving after the "last murder" with the woman he should have killed.