Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > 82k contemporary new adult romance (full manuscript)

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Hoyt | 2 comments I’m looking for beta readers (or critique partner) for my 82k word contemporary new adult romance. I’d like to schedule readers for sometime in the month of February.

Here’s a quick synopsis:

Lauren is a typical sorority girl at the University of Texas: overachieving, kind, attractive, but a bit self-absorbed and very privileged. She's starting her junior year of college, and with the possibility of new love, set on enjoying every moment. But her world is about to change when the demanding father she's never been able to please destroys her world and her identity.

Alex is a serious guy, both in his studies and in his increasing interest in the attractive girl in Finance class. This year, he's trying to establish his future and identity outside of his semi-famous family, but his private life is about to become disturbingly public in ways that threaten both his career path and his brand new relationship.

Please email me at courtneyhurstauthor @ gmail.com to let me know if you’d be interested, and if you’re available for some time in February.

Thank you!
Courtney

message 2: by booky_beth (new)

booky_beth | 2 comments Hi Courtney,

I sent you an email about beta reading, i hope to hear back from you soon.

Thanks!