Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Wolf Gone Wild (Stay a Spell, #1)
This topic is about Wolf Gone Wild
Serieses! > Request to connect my new book to series

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Juliette (new) - added it

Juliette Cross (jcross) | 26 comments Please combine my newly added book currently Untitled Untitled to book 1, Wolf Gone Wild. More details coming soon to newly added book 2. Thank you,

Juliette Cross

Elke | 202 comments As it has just been added to Goodreads, it is not searchable by name yet so without an ISBN we can't add it to the series at this point. I know it says it takes 10 minutes but in reality it takes a couple of days :)

Funny, 'Wolf Gone Wild' was a title I had requested on Netgalley but unfortunatly I was rejected by the publisher. It seems like a great story! :)

message 3: by Juliette (new) - added it

Juliette Cross (jcross) | 26 comments Elke wrote: "As it has just been added to Goodreads, it is not searchable by name yet so without an ISBN we can't add it to the series at this point. I know it says it takes 10 minutes but in reality it takes a..."

Ah! So until the Untitled one (book 2) has an ISBN, it won't be able to be connected with WGW? That's good to know.

And thank you, Elke! I'm excited about the release this week. Many were rejected bc they might not have had "Romance" as a category they read or preferred on NetGalley. I think the cover and being listed under Sci-fi/Fantasy (in addition to the Romance category) made some think it was YA. WGW is definitely adult romance, not YA. If you read adult romance, I can still get you a copy. :)

Thanks for your help!

Elke | 202 comments Juliette wrote: "Elke wrote: "As it has just been added to Goodreads, it is not searchable by name yet so without an ISBN we can't add it to the series at this point. I know it says it takes 10 minutes but in reali..."

I will be able to connect it to the series in a couple of days. Its just that Goodreads has a lot of cache and its very slow when you add new searchable content. In a couple of days it will be searchable by name so then I'll be able to add it :)

Ah I see that's why it was rejected. I don't have Romance listed as a sole genre that I like on Netgalley. I do read adult romance on occasion yes :) and I like that it's also a Fantasy novel so I would love a copy! :)

message 5: by Emily (new)

Emily | 13544 comments Elke, if you do a search by ISBN in the search from the series edit page, it should be able to find the book.

Elke | 202 comments Emily wrote: "Elke, if you do a search by ISBN in the search from the series edit page, it should be able to find the book."

Yes, that's true but the book doesn't have an ISBN yet :)

message 7: by Juliette (new) - added it

Juliette Cross (jcross) | 26 comments Elke wrote: "Juliette wrote: "Elke wrote: "As it has just been added to Goodreads, it is not searchable by name yet so without an ISBN we can't add it to the series at this point. I know it says it takes 10 min..."

Oh, that's just fine then. Thanks!

I'll message you about the book. :)

message 8: by Emily (new)

Emily | 13544 comments Elke wrote: "Yes, that's true but the book doesn't have an ISBN yet :)"

I overlooked that, sorry! Nevermind!

Elke | 202 comments Emily wrote: "Elke wrote: "Yes, that's true but the book doesn't have an ISBN yet :)"

I overlooked that, sorry! Nevermind!"

Haha don't worry about it! I'm glad you took the time to try and teach me something new instead of sending a generic message that just tells me I did something wrong but not what I did wrong so I learn nothing from it :)

message 10: by Elke (new) - rated it 4 stars

Elke | 202 comments I was able to add it today :)

message 11: by Juliette (new) - added it

Juliette Cross (jcross) | 26 comments Elke wrote: "I was able to add it today :)"

Yayyy! Thank you so much!!!