Hello Gorgeous Book Club discussion

Our Shared Bookshelf

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angela (new)

Angela Lanter (angelalanter) | 28 comments Mod
This is a general discussion board for GGs to chat about whatever books they are currently reading or have read. A place to get suggestions about what to read next!

message 2: by Angela (new)

What are you currently reading outside of our book of the month? I'm reading the first Harry Potter book.

message 3: by Kelly (new)

Kelly | 3 comments “To Seek the Sleeping Self” for another book club in a few weeks :).

message 4: by Angela (new)

Kelly wrote: "“To Seek the Sleeping Self” for another book club in a few weeks :)."

How is it so far?

message 5: by Kelly (new)

Kelly | 3 comments I haven’t started yet 😬🤫

message 6: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Spencer (childoftheking1988) | 3 comments I’m reading through the entirety (again!) of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’s Sherlock Holmes novels and novellas in 2020, so I’m going slow and savoring my way through them. About seven chapters into his first, A Study in Scarlet, at the moment. Love these stories! Can’t get enough of them.

And because I can never be faithful to one book at a time, I am also listening to Lost in a Good Book by Jasper Fforde and reading Paper Towns by John Green. Haven’t been impressed by Green so far, so I’m giving him one last chance.

message 7: by Paige (new)

Paige Scott | 2 comments The Help. I watched the movie over the holidays and it made me want to re read the book. Forgot how much I love it

Also reading Molly’s Game for a memoir read

message 8: by Taylor (new)

Taylor Judd | 1 comments I am currently reading the 5th book in the crossfire series. It’s awesome

message 9: by Hannah-rose (new)

Hannah-rose Russell (inspiretruthblog) | 6 comments I’m currently listening to The Clockmaker’s Daughter and reading A Girl’s Guide to the Outback!

message 10: by Tracy (new)

Tracy Meldrum | 3 comments Hi Taylor , if you see this, the crossfire is one of my favourite series!!!!!!

message 11: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Spencer (childoftheking1988) | 3 comments Hannah-rose wrote: "I’m currently listening to The Clockmaker’s Daughter and reading A Girl’s Guide to the Outback!"

The Clockmaker’s Daughter was one of my favorite reads from last year! Shot to the top of my recommendation list and made me want to read more Kate Morton.

message 12: by Angela (new)

Michelle wrote: "Hannah-rose wrote: "I’m currently listening to The Clockmaker’s Daughter and reading A Girl’s Guide to the Outback!"

The Clockmaker’s Daughter was one of my favorite reads from last year! Shot to ..."

Adding this to my to-read list!

message 13: by Hannah-rose (new)

Hannah-rose Russell (inspiretruthblog) | 6 comments Michelle wrote: "Hannah-rose wrote: "I’m currently listening to The Clockmaker’s Daughter and reading A Girl’s Guide to the Outback!"

The Clockmaker’s Daughter was one of my favorite reads from last year! Shot to ..."

I'm still trying to get into it. It's not bad, thus far, but it's taking me time to fall in love.

message 14: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Flory | 1 comments Currently reading Such a fun age by Kiley Reid. Absolutely loving it.
About Power, race, social commentary and privilege.

message 15: by Antje (new)

Antje Grein (snoopygrein) | 1 comments I am reading Heimat front by Marita Scholz. It is about her living with a German War Veteran who are serving just like the US military in different countries around the World! Marita herself is a German Veterans and an Olympischen athlete. I know her and her Husband personally! And have seen how different Germany and America deal with Veterans!

message 16: by Angela (new)

Angela Williams Baumann (angewmsbaumann) | 1 comments I am currently reading; "Fall From Grace" by J. L. Saba. It is a little rough... the continuity and dialogue needs a little work. But the plot is good.

message 17: by Marmarmonkey95 (new)

Marmarmonkey95 | 2 comments Angela wrote: "This is a general discussion board for GGs to chat about whatever books they are currently reading or have read. A place to get suggestions about what to read next!"

We should def read any of the Disney Twisted Tales!

message 18: by Estela (new)

Estela (estelahunt) | 2 comments my daughter (13) is currently reading the Disney twisted series. she says they are good. I might read some.

message 19: by Marmarmonkey95 (new)

Marmarmonkey95 | 2 comments I think I have all of them :)

message 20: by Lauren (new)

Lauren | 5 comments Estela wrote: "my daughter (13) is currently reading the Disney twisted series. she says they are good. I might read some."

I SECOND THIS!!!!!