Review Group discussion

Self-promotion > Dragon (A Histories of Purga Novel) is now an Audiobook on Audible. Contact me to review for free!

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rustin (new)

Rustin Petrae (rustinpetrae) | 11 comments My novel, Dragon (A Histories of Purga Novel) has just been released as an audiobook on Audible. I would really love to get some reviews for it so if you are interested, let me know. I will get you a promo code to enjoy it free (you will just have to leave a review on Audible, Amazon, and wherever else it pops up - might be iTunes I believe).

If you are also interested in reviewing any of my other works, just let me know. I am also offering those free as well.

Thank you,
Rustin Petrae

Check out more of my works (or sign up for my mailing list) by clicking here.

message 2: by Ben (new)

Ben Haskett | 133 comments Hi, Rustin, I'm a huge Audible fan and I'd love to listen to your book! I always post reviews on Goodreads, and almost always on Amazon and Audible.

message 3: by Rustin (new)

Rustin Petrae (rustinpetrae) | 11 comments That would be amazing. I will have to get back to you after I figure out how to give you a promo code.

message 4: by Ben (new)

Ben Haskett | 133 comments Oh! Okay, no problem. If you need help with that, let me know. I believe you need to e-mail Audible and ask them for promo codes.

"Once your audiobook is made available for sale, you may visit your sales dashboard on ACX, click the Promo Codes tab, then click Get Promo Codes to access 25 promo codes for the US and 25 for the UK Audible marketplaces. Once 10 of these 25 codes per marketplace have been redeemed on Audible, you may generate 25 more.

Promo codes are available for titles with exclusive distribution to Audible, Amazon, and iTunes, and will take up to one hour from the time they are generated on ACX to be redeemable on Audible."

More information: https://audible-acx.custhelp.com/app/...

message 5: by Rustin (new)

Rustin Petrae (rustinpetrae) | 11 comments Thanks Ben. I found out where to get the code. Would you be using the US or UK market?

message 6: by Ben (new)

Ben Haskett | 133 comments US!

message 7: by Carolynn (new)

Carolynn (Molly.Groot) Evans  (molly_groot) | 8 comments Hi Rustin! I've been big into audio books of late. I'd love to listen and review.

Thanks,
Carolynn

message 8: by Rustin (new)

Rustin Petrae (rustinpetrae) | 11 comments Ben wrote: "US!"

Hi Ben. Thank you for signing up. Here is the code: 29UYJH9EJYEDA I can't wait to read your review.

message 9: by Rustin (new)

Rustin Petrae (rustinpetrae) | 11 comments Carolynn wrote: "Hi Rustin! I've been big into audio books of late. I'd love to listen and review.

Thanks,
Carolynn"

Hi Carolyn. I would love to have you review Dragon's audiobook. What marketplace do you need, US or UK?

message 10: by Ben (new)

Ben Haskett | 133 comments Hey Rustin, two things:

1. I don't recommend leaving promo codes in public places, because then anyone can come along and nab it. Much safer to send a private message!

2. Possibly unrelated, but the code doesn't seem to work? After I redeem the code, what do I do?

message 11: by Ben (new)

Ben Haskett | 133 comments All right, never mind! :D

For anyone else who gets a code go to this URL only:

https://www.audible.com/acx-promo

Found this link on Reddit and it worked first try. If you go to the bottom of the Audible website, though, and click "Redeem a Promo Code," it'll let you enter the code but only show you a blank page.

Anyway, I have your book now, Rustin! Thank you for sharing!!!

message 12: by Rustin (new)

Rustin Petrae (rustinpetrae) | 11 comments Thanks for the advice Ben. This is my first time working with Audible promo codes. I appreciate your all your help!

message 13: by Ben (new)

Ben Haskett | 133 comments Thank you for the free book, Rustin! Here's my review on Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 14: by Rustin (new)

Rustin Petrae (rustinpetrae) | 11 comments Thank you Ben. I super appreciate it and I'm glad you liked it!