THE Group for Authors! discussion

Kindle Unlimited Authors

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gurpreet (new)

Gurpreet Kaur | 17 comments Hello everyone,
I hope everyone reading this is doing good.
My books are available on Kindle Unlimited and I have a concern that the reviews which are written by KU readers are not marked as verified by Amazon which doesn't create a good impression on the potential buyers and maybe they get the impression that the reviews are fake. Amazon should mark them as written by a KU reader at least, if not verified.

If other KU authors are facing a similar problem, I was hoping if all of us authors can come together and do something about it.
Thank you.

message 2: by Tabi (new)

Tabi Slick (tabislick) | 2 comments Gurpreet wrote: "Hello everyone,
I hope everyone reading this is doing good.
My books are available on Kindle Unlimited and I have a concern that the reviews which are written by KU readers are not marked as verifi..."

Reviews from KU reads on my books also don't show as from a verified purchase. I get why they would exclude KU reviews from this as they're technically not purchased, but Amazon should show these reviews as verified reviews as they're different from reviews from, let's say, a book reviewer who may have received a free copy in exchange for an honest reivew or a reader who read the book on another platform and wanted to leave a review on Amazon as well.

I'd be on board to join in to try and help to improve this! If you need to contact me, feel free to send me a message here www.tabislick.com/contact