What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Virals (Virals, #1)
This topic is about Virals
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Teenagers with special wolf-like abilities // science fiction book. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kaleb (new)

Kaleb Brown | 2 comments I'm trying to figure out the name of this book, but I can only remember bits and pieces. From what I remember, it followed a group of teenagers. These teenagers gain special wolf-like abilities (super hearing, strength and sight as well as telepathic links to the other teenagers affected). They gained these abilities after being exposed to something in a lab. They broke into this lab to save a wolf-dog hybrid that was a "pet" of sorts to the main protagonist (a female).

I don't remember much else, but I am nearly positive this lab was on an island aptly named for its wolfy research and the main girl lived with her father. Also, I remember a part of the book from when they were discovering their abilities where the main guy of the teenagers was nearly crushed by a car engine falling but his super wolf strength kicked in and he caught it.

I want to say I read this book about 5-6 years ago and I am nearly positive that it was published early 2010s.

Thank you in advance for any information!

Emilie (emilierose) | 137 comments This is Virals by Kathy Reichs and Brenden Reichs.

message 3: by Kaleb (new)

Kaleb Brown | 2 comments Yes, that's it! Thank you so much for your help!

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33304 comments Mod
Glad you found your book, Kaleb. Here's the link - Virals by Kathy Reichs.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Virals (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Kathy Reichs (other topics)