Catwoman3434

message 2: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 hey lunaria
i know you hate me but please lisen

YOU ARE LOVED

that's the best way I can think of saying this

you are loved by me because of your roleplay
you're so into your character when you roleplay

im sorry you feel like you need to die but if you think about it and ask you find that there are so many people who love you

please don kill yourself

catwoman3434

ps im here for you

message 3: by KingdomReader (last edited Jan 11, 2020 06:02PM) (new)

KingdomReader Lunaria
I'm sorry if I said anything to upset you
I understand we aren't friends and probably never will be but that isn't a reason to kill yourself
Please don't hurt yourself
You are loved
Wether it be friends or even people you don't know
YOU ARE LOVED
Please stay with us

~KingdomReader

message 4: by mugs (last edited Jan 11, 2020 06:04PM) (new)

mugs Lunaria~
You're great at Rping and I am sorry for whatever happened in between you and the other people. You shouldn't commit suicide because it would be terrible for everyone who likes you and your Roleplaying style, me included. You are really good at roleplaying and you shouldn't commit suicide because it would be terrible!

-Cami

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey, we have never interacted, but I read your roleplays from afar, and they are great. Our would would grieve for you. Please don't leave us

message 6: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 these are beautiful I wish she could see these like right now

message 7: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, the most loved person ever (new)

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 46 comments Thank you everyone for doing this. it makes me fel wanted on my last few weeks here

message 8: by KingdomReader (new)

KingdomReader Lunaria!
Please stay with us!
Please stay with us until God calls you home!
Don’t leave!

message 9: by KingdomReader (new)

KingdomReader You have to stay!
You need to stay!
God put you here for a reason!
Maybe it’s was to be a doctor! We don’t know!
Maybe it was to be a teacher! We don’t know!
Lunaria stay! God put you here so you could help people! Maybe you adopt a child in future! We don’t know!
Lunaria please stay!

message 10: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, the most loved person ever (new)

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 46 comments God is clling me home. I can talk to him sort of

message 11: by dagger [bing bong] (last edited Jan 12, 2020 05:22AM) (new)

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Lunaria,

God has a reason for everyone to be here on this Earth. Maybe yours hasn't shown itself yet. Mine hasn't either. But that's the thing about life. Life is like a river. Sometimes it's a smooth ride, and sometimes it's a rough one. And occasionally, it just flips the entire boat over. But when your boat flips over, all you have to do is flip it back and get back in. Sometimes that can be hard, but you have friends to help you back into our little metaphorical boat. You are loved.

message 12: by Kanomi Okina (new)

Kanomi Okina (goodreadscomkanomi_okina) | 7 comments Your the best friend I had! I was teased so many times in the real world that I've gone to the tech world. I love you and I don't want you to go. Eaglesea doesn't want you to either!

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Sometimes life sucks. Everyone here gets that. If you need somebody to talk to, we're all here for you. Every single one of us. Please don't leave us yet!

message 14: by Kanomi Okina (new)

Kanomi Okina (goodreadscomkanomi_okina) | 7 comments I'm even returning to the group! Eaglesea misses his mate

message 15: by Caitlin (new)

Caitlin (herlugi) | 1 comments Just please don't go, you have so many friends here for you! You are so amazing at role playing and we all want to be here for you! Just pleases listen to what we have to say because you are a great person!

message 16: by KingdomReader (new)

KingdomReader Come on Lunaria!
Just Stay

✨ f i o n a ✨ Hi Lunaria! I don't know you and I don't think I will ever meet you but I would just like to say that you are loved no matter what. God loves you so much that he sent his son to die on the cross for you and for every single person in the world. Jesus died so that it would wash us clean of our sins and He did it so God could love more purely and truly than anyone else. God loves you, your friends love you, and your family loves you. "Do you not know that you are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells in you? If anyone destroys God's temple, God will destroy him. For God's temple is holy, and you are that temple."-1 Corinthians 3:16-17. I hope that this has encouraged you to live on and know that you are loved very very much.
-Fiona

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Lunaria,
Everyone goes though times when they don’t want to hold on I know I’ve been there. Just the other day my dad was yelling and griping and nothing I did seemed to be right. I wanted to give up I didn’t want to live anymore. But you know what. I got on here. And I saw how many great amazing friends I have who love me for me. And I knew no matter what no matter how alone I felt I had people who loved me and cared about me. My boyfriend makes me want to keep going. So my advice to you. Find someone or something to keep you here. We are here for girl. I’m here for. I don’t know what your going through but I know how you feel. And I love you. You will be ok. PM me when you feel that way. I’m here.
Love,Breanna

message 19: by scout (new)

scout (annabettyjx) Hey, Lunaria. I’m Anna💕. I’m guessing you are a teen or tween? My honest advice is:

life’s hard! and you have to get through the rough bits to get to the amazing bits of sunshine! please please, do not even injure yourself in any way and keep yourself safe! i know i have never met you, but if you are upset or grieving, or suicidal, i’m here for you to message me and i will guide you the best i can. be brave! x

message 20: by Kanomi Okina (new)

Kanomi Okina (goodreadscomkanomi_okina) | 7 comments The same goes for me.

message 21: by KingdomReader (new)

KingdomReader We might not all be your friends Lunaria but we still love you

message 22: by Fennec Fox (new)

Fennec Fox Lunaria, you are loved by so many people! You might think that suicide is the best option, but trust me, IT’S NOT! What about everyone else? Think about all the people who will miss you if you leave. God will take you home when He thinks it’s time, not when you do. God has a unique purpose for you and there’s a reason why you are still here! Please don’t leave us! We all love you! I love you! Even though we we met only a little while ago, I feel like our new-found friendship has grown! Please don’t end it now!!!

message 23: by Fennec Fox (last edited Jan 12, 2020 04:17PM) (new)

Fennec Fox A friend is someone who helps you up when you’re down and if they can’t, they lay down beside you and listen.

- Winnie the Pooh

message 24: by Fennec Fox (new)

Fennec Fox A true friend is someone who will always love you - the imperfect, the confused, the wrong you - because that is what friends are meant to do.

- Unknown

message 25: by Fennec Fox (new)

Fennec Fox Life is to be fortified by any friendships. To love and be loved is the greatest happiness of existence.

- Sydney Smith

message 26: by Kanomi Okina (new)

Kanomi Okina (goodreadscomkanomi_okina) | 7 comments Fennec fox are you back?

message 27: by Fennec Fox (new)

Fennec Fox Lunaria, will you look up a few songs for me? I want you to listen closely to the lyrics. Repeat them a few times if you have to. Just remember, everyone in this group loves you and believes in these words.

Honestly, they just popped into my head a few hours ago and I haven’t been able to get rid of them. Now, I believe that God wanted me to share them with you. They are true and mean a lot to me. When you hear the first song, believe that God is directly talking to you and only you. When you hear the second, believe it is you talking. I LOVE YOU!

God’s Not Done With You (Tauren Wells)

Hands Of God (Francesca Battistelli)

Firestar/Aidoneus/Leon Leader Of The Shadowhunters (cowanla885) | 5 comments lunaria i may understand what youre goin through iv been there im still there but iv learned to manage, handle, and control it send me a friend request and message me if you want to talk about it i may not know you but i understand you

message 29: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, the most loved person ever (new)

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 46 comments I'm going through tough times, an di don't see another option. give me one good option and i swear by my good right hand ( colraline) that i'll take it. not including threapy

message 30: by KingdomReader (last edited Jan 12, 2020 07:09PM) (new)

KingdomReader You are going to save someone's life.

message 31: by KingdomReader (new)

KingdomReader Or you are going to make someone's life better

message 32: by KingdomReader (new)

KingdomReader Or you are going to heal someone

message 33: by KingdomReader (new)

KingdomReader or you are going to be a mother/father to a child who needs you

message 34: by KingdomReader (new)

KingdomReader I don't know what is going to happen but those are reasons to stay

message 35: by KingdomReader (new)

KingdomReader And you are loved

message 36: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, the most loved person ever (new)

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 46 comments No one loves, care for or likes me

message 37: by KingdomReader (new)

KingdomReader Lies.

message 38: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, the most loved person ever (new)

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 46 comments I just read your group rules. Creative.

message 39: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, the most loved person ever (new)

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 46 comments Who does then?

message 40: by KingdomReader (new)

KingdomReader Look we may not be friends but I care! Alright?! Just because you want to leave doesn't mean that you would be happy!!!!! There are other people who care!!!!! EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN THIS GROUP CARES!!!!!

message 41: by KingdomReader (new)

KingdomReader Lunaria it will not help you! Do you understand this?! IT WILL NOT HELP YOU!!!!!
I tried to kill myself! IT DOES NOTHING! NOTHING!
It helps no one Lunaria….. Do you understand? It will help nothing.

message 42: by KingdomReader (new)

KingdomReader It does nothing but Hurt others and yourself.....

Firestar/Aidoneus/Leon Leader Of The Shadowhunters (cowanla885) | 5 comments he/she has a point iv been there myself, it wasnt pretty

message 44: by KingdomReader (new)

KingdomReader Lunaria! it isn't worth it!

message 45: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, the most loved person ever (new)

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 46 comments prove it

message 46: by KingdomReader (new)

KingdomReader What do you want me to prove?!
Okay my prof to you is
IT ISN'T WORTH IT!!!!!
There is no way to prove it!
Unless you know a way! Then please! do tell!

message 47: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, the most loved person ever (new)

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 46 comments Tell me one thing thati hve no that's worth living for

message 48: by KingdomReader (new)

KingdomReader Me.

message 49: by KingdomReader (new)

KingdomReader You can live for me

Firestar/Aidoneus/Leon Leader Of The Shadowhunters (cowanla885) | 5 comments Best friends? Mom? Dad? Sibling? Grandparent(s) aunt(s) uncle(s) cousins pet(s) the let goes on tbh

« previous 1