Warriors discussion

Welcome > Welcome/Chat

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy (lizzy100) | 203 comments talk about anything here)

message 2: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy (lizzy100) | 203 comments Hi, how's it going? What's everyone up to? I will be going to bed soon.

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ I just understood how much i wrote for my cats

message 4: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy (lizzy100) | 203 comments Hi, guys. Anyone on right now? I'm ready to start rping when you guys are.

message 6: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy (lizzy100) | 203 comments Lunaria wrote: "yes"

Awesome. And some of your cats in your folder don't say clans. Can you remind me which clan Lilystar is?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

May I be a moderator? I can help with organization and I am very patient.

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ Since I'm not a mod in this group I can't make a new folder. Could a mod make me a Hunters folder? I also need one in the character creation, a trainer request, in the hunters folder, there's a lot. Please make one for me! I really need it.

message 9: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy (lizzy100) | 203 comments ✝✝ Christina✝✝✝ wrote: "Since I'm not a mod in this group I can't make a new folder. Could a mod make me a Hunters folder? I also need one in the character creation, a trainer request, in the hunters folder, there's a lot..."

Christina, I am so sorry that I'm just now answering. Didn't see this yesterday since I didn't go into this group to check. I will go ahead and do that for you now, before I go to bed.

message 10: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy (lizzy100) | 203 comments ✝✝ Christina✝✝✝ wrote: "Since I'm not a mod in this group I can't make a new folder. Could a mod make me a Hunters folder? I also need one in the character creation, a trainer request, in the hunters folder, there's a lot..."

I did as you asked. Since my other mod hasn't been active in here, would you like to be a mod of this group? Been taking long disappearances until I'm able to move into my own apartment again. Currently, living with family so I'm unable to be on my desktop all the time like I used to be able to do.

message 11: by Peyton (new)

Peyton (pemhorse8) | 1 comments Hi!! There are a lot of members here that are really active and I hope that you will join this group- https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/...
It has been around for a long time and it used to be the most active warriors group on goodreads. Us mods have been working on getting it back to how it used to be and that would help if we had more active members. So please consider joining. Thank You!