What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Adult Paranormal Romance. Strong magical heroine who is a PI forced to work with Warlock hero to solve crime at bar owned by vampire.

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Stewart | 18 comments I am looking for a book from 10 -15 years ago. Along the lines of Monette Michaels, Felicity Heaton, Linda Mooney and the like. It is about a heroine with magical powers that owns a PI Firm. She is investigating a murder in a bar or strip club owned by a vampire. She is forced to work with a magician that she constantly fights with but there is a major attraction. I believe there are 2 or three books in the series and i seem to recall the hero having a pet alligator? The vampire ends up dating her mother and she starts a relationship with the hero. She can also see ghosts or past events

message 2: by Stacy (new)

Stacy | 58 comments Sounds a LOT like The Hollows series by Kim Harrison. The first book is Dead Witch Walking.

message 3: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Stewart | 18 comments Stacy wrote: "Sounds a LOT like The Hollows series by Kim Harrison. The first book is Dead Witch Walking."

Unfortunately, it is not. There are no demons that I remember. But thank you for looking.

message 4: by Stacy (new)

Stacy | 58 comments
Unfortunately, it is not. There are no demons that I remember. But thank you for looking."

No problem - now I'm curious too!

message 5: by Stacy (new)

Stacy | 58 comments Ok - I've outsourced your question - So far, people have suggested:

Blood Lines by Tanya Huff

Later Gator by Jana Deleon

Dead Eye by Alyssa Day

message 6: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Stewart | 18 comments Stacy wrote: "Ok - I've outsourced your question - So far, people have suggested:

Blood Lines by Tanya Huff

Later Gator by Jana Deleon

Dead Eye by Alyssa Day"

Thank You for the help but none of these are it. I am still searching too!

message 7: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Stewart | 18 comments Bump

message 8: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35128 comments Mod
Please note you can bump your request (post a comment) every 30+ days because this group is so large. However, you can add new information at any time.

Tips for posting a book request - https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...