RP - Elsewhere; Pantala > Scorpion Lake

Comments Showing 1-50 of 132 (132 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by (new)

​ (dragomania)

message 2: by mugs (new)

mugs | 2249 comments Mod
Magnolia sat on the shores of the beach and watched the waves swell in and out

ƝƖƑƬƳ ƝƖƇЄƧƬ ƝƠƬƖƇЄƛƁԼЄ ƝƠƦƬӇ | 222 comments North Star would be walking around this lake

message 4: by mugs (new)

mugs | 2249 comments Mod
Magnolia hummed a song that her parents used to sing to her. She heard talons crunching in the sand and got up, wheeling around. She dove behind a bush and scanned the shores for Hivewings. She pressed her wings to her body, hoping that she wouldn't be seen and that they would just leave.

ƝƖƑƬƳ ƝƖƇЄƧƬ ƝƠƬƖƇЄƛƁԼЄ ƝƠƦƬӇ | 222 comments He looks around and saw no one "Oh good...its about time I can lay down for awhile..." he would lay down on the sand

message 6: by mugs (new)

mugs | 2249 comments Mod
Magnolia saw that it was a dragon, 'Not a Hivewing, thankfully,' she though to herself and watched the dragon

ƝƖƑƬƳ ƝƖƇЄƧƬ ƝƠƬƖƇЄƛƁԼЄ ƝƠƦƬӇ | 222 comments He slightly looks around "Is....anyone there?"

message 8: by mugs (new)

mugs | 2249 comments Mod
Magnolia hunched her shoulders and stabbed herself with her claw to keep herself from talking to the dragon, she sighed quietly, she was very lonely, but she didn't know if the dragon was a danger to her so she couldn't risk talking to them

ƝƖƑƬƳ ƝƖƇЄƧƬ ƝƠƬƖƇЄƛƁԼЄ ƝƠƦƬӇ | 222 comments He sighs and looks at his talons "Oh North...now im hearing things...am i starting to go imsane?" He makes a star on the sand

message 10: by mugs (new)

mugs | 2249 comments Mod
Magnolia frowned and bit her lip, 'Should I go talk to him?', she asked herself, 'No, it's too dangerous', she tried to convince herself. She heard the dragon sigh and walked out from behind the bush, "Are you okay?" she asked him.

ƝƖƑƬƳ ƝƖƇЄƧƬ ƝƠƬƖƇЄƛƁԼЄ ƝƠƦƬӇ | 222 comments He turns around and shakes his head "No not really...im sorry if i scared you...I didn't mean to" He then faced her with a sad look on his face "I-I should leave..."

message 12: by mugs (new)

mugs | 2249 comments Mod
Magnolia shook her head, "I'm the one who was hiding behind the bush," she said, "What's wrong?" she asked

ƝƖƑƬƳ ƝƖƇЄƧƬ ƝƠƬƖƇЄƛƁԼЄ ƝƠƦƬӇ | 222 comments "Just lonely...Never have a decent conversation in my life..." He said in a sad tone

message 14: by mugs (new)

mugs | 2249 comments Mod
Magnolia frowned and shook her head, "I'm Magnolia, what's your name?" she asked him, "I'm a Leafwing," she explained

ƝƖƑƬƳ ƝƖƇЄƧƬ ƝƠƬƖƇЄƛƁԼЄ ƝƠƦƬӇ | 222 comments "Im... North Star nice to meet you Magnolia..." He looks at himself "Im a...Night-wing Icewing hybrid" he said

message 16: by mugs (new)

mugs | 2249 comments Mod
Magnolia nodded, "Cool," she said, "Nice to meet you too North Star!" she said

message 17: by mugs (new)

mugs | 2249 comments Mod
[I have to go now! I'll be back in 30 minutes or so!]

message 19: by mugs (new)

mugs | 2249 comments Mod
[I'm back, if you're still on!]

ƝƖƑƬƳ ƝƖƇЄƧƬ ƝƠƬƖƇЄƛƁԼЄ ƝƠƦƬӇ | 222 comments He would slowly smile "So what were you doing here before I...arrived?" He wonders

message 22: by mugs (new)

mugs | 2249 comments Mod
Magnolia looked up at the sky and sighed a long sigh, "What I usually do. Praying to the trees that the Hivewings don't find me and kill me," she said with a small frown, "I'm an old Dragon, you know? They could take me easily. If I was lucky, they just would destroy my hut. But even at that, they still would get rid of multiple year's worth of herb collection." she said

ƝƖƑƬƳ ƝƖƇЄƧƬ ƝƠƬƖƇЄƛƁԼЄ ƝƠƦƬӇ | 222 comments Once he heard what she had said he frowned "W-wow...is there...umm anyway that I can help?... T-that all sounds so horrible im so sorry...but ehy are they chasing you?" He looks at her

message 24: by mugs (new)

mugs | 2249 comments Mod
Magnolia shook her head, "They aren't chasing me specifically, they want all the Leafwings to be dead for good." she said with a wistful look on her face, "It's just that I live apart from the other Leafwings" she shrugged, "I'm an easier target all by myself with no trees to protect me," she explained

ƝƖƑƬƳ ƝƖƇЄƧƬ ƝƠƬƖƇЄƛƁԼЄ ƝƠƦƬӇ | 222 comments He then looks at her confused "The tree's...can protect you? can you explain that to me?" he seemed curious about what she had just told him

message 27: by mugs (new)

mugs | 2249 comments Mod
Magnolia shook her head, laughing, "They don't protect me, exactly" she said and closed her eyes, "It's just easier for me to stay safe with trees around. I don't have leafspeak, but it's still easier to stay safe with trees around," she explained with a smile

message 28: by mugs (new)

mugs | 2249 comments Mod
[Okay! I won't be on then, SORRY!]

ƝƖƑƬƳ ƝƖƇЄƧƬ ƝƠƬƖƇЄƛƁԼЄ ƝƠƦƬӇ | 222 comments (ill leave a message that way when you come back we may continue)

ƝƖƑƬƳ ƝƖƇЄƧƬ ƝƠƬƖƇЄƛƁԼЄ ƝƠƦƬӇ | 222 comments He laughs a bit "Oh you mean as a use of camouflage right? I can see why there aren't as many tree's around here" He looks at his talons obviously embarrassed

message 32: by kylee, (new)

kylee,  (allmyfriends_arefictional) Cypress goes down to the water. In the Ice Kingdom, the water is frozen or super cold. He dipped one of his front talons in the lake. It was a little warm. "Wow." he wispered

ƝƖƑƬƳ ƝƖƇЄƧƬ ƝƠƬƖƇЄƛƁԼЄ ƝƠƦƬӇ | 222 comments North did not notice them yet...he was still thinking and wondering.

message 34: by kylee, (new)

kylee,  (allmyfriends_arefictional) Cypress steps into the water more. So cool! I mean it's warm not cold. Just being in this warm water is cool! It's cool-warm. Wait that doesn't make sense... he thinks as he splashes around.

ƝƖƑƬƳ ƝƖƇЄƧƬ ƝƠƬƖƇЄƛƁԼЄ ƝƠƦƬӇ | 222 comments North then turns around to see them “So my head wasn’t hearing things...they seem to be having quite a lot of fun...wish I was that happy” he sighs

message 36: by kylee, (new)

kylee,  (allmyfriends_arefictional) Cypress dunks his head underwater. There was little fish and plants. "Wow!" he says before remembering he was underwater. He swallowed water and lifted his head up, coughing.

message 37: by ƝƖƑƬƳ ƝƖƇЄƧƬ ƝƠƬƖƇЄƛƁԼЄ ƝƠƦƬӇ (last edited Jan 31, 2020 11:17AM) (new)

ƝƖƑƬƳ ƝƖƇЄƧƬ ƝƠƬƖƇЄƛƁԼЄ ƝƠƦƬӇ | 222 comments He lays down and watched them “Maybe I should try to have some fun....but what can I do that is fun?” He thinks and thinks “maybe draw on the sand? Or find treasure under the sand?”

message 38: by mugs (new)

mugs | 2249 comments Mod
[Sorry for the late response]
Magnolia nodded, "The Hivewings killed 'Em all!" she grumped. She turned and saw another dragon splashing in her lake. She narrowed her eyes, "Why can't I just be left alone with a small pet!" she asked the world. "These dragon's are going to get me killed!" she exclaimed

ƝƖƑƬƳ ƝƖƇЄƧƬ ƝƠƬƖƇЄƛƁԼЄ ƝƠƦƬӇ | 222 comments He turns around and looks at her "If you'd like me to leave you coukd have just said so...and hiding you is not much of a problem for me"

message 40: by mugs (new)

mugs | 2249 comments Mod
Magnolia shook her head, "I'm sorry, that's not what I meant," she apologized, "I didn't mean it like that. I'm just used to being all by myself" she trailed off

ƝƖƑƬƳ ƝƖƇЄƧƬ ƝƠƬƖƇЄƛƁԼЄ ƝƠƦƬӇ | 222 comments He looks at her "I should...give her some time alone... maybe then she will feel better and then we can...well talk again? maybe?" He groans sadly "Thats one North...ONE! Already..."

message 42: by mugs (new)

mugs | 2249 comments Mod
Magnolia shook her head, "I'm sorry," she said, "I was rude for no reason at all," she said, "Forgive me?" she asked

ƝƖƑƬƳ ƝƖƇЄƧƬ ƝƠƬƖƇЄƛƁԼЄ ƝƠƦƬӇ | 222 comments "I forgive you...im sorry for everything..." He looks away sadly "I walked into your place...."

ƝƖƑƬƳ ƝƖƇЄƧƬ ƝƠƬƖƇЄƛƁԼЄ ƝƠƦƬӇ | 222 comments "With...probably no permission"

message 45: by mugs (new)

mugs | 2249 comments Mod
Magnolia shook her head, "This isn't my place, really, I just think of it that way because I've lived here for so long..." she trailed off, "Visitors are always welcome, I just have forgotten most of my manners being that I never get any." she said

ƝƖƑƬƳ ƝƖƇЄƧƬ ƝƠƬƖƇЄƛƁԼЄ ƝƠƦƬӇ | 222 comments "Oh I see...so its not your fault for being rude...you simply haven't had someone to talk with thats all...Ive also gone through the same pain" He sighs

message 47: by mugs (new)

mugs | 2249 comments Mod
Magnolia frowned, "If you want you can talk to me?" she said

ƝƖƑƬƳ ƝƖƇЄƧƬ ƝƠƬƖƇЄƛƁԼЄ ƝƠƦƬӇ | 222 comments He looks up at her "Well...sure I don't see why not"

message 49: by mugs (new)

mugs | 2249 comments Mod
Magnolia smiled at him, "What do you like to do?" she asked

ƝƖƑƬƳ ƝƖƇЄƧƬ ƝƠƬƖƇЄƛƁԼЄ ƝƠƦƬӇ | 222 comments "Well...I love to read a few scrolls and think of more ideas to umm....m-make things yeah"

« previous 1 3