International Reading Club discussion

Men Without Women
This topic is about Men Without Women
Read-A-Longs > Men Without Women by Haruki Murakami

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Keira (keira_rogan) | 19 comments Mod
Please join us in reading Men Without Women by Haruki Murakami and comment your thoughts below! Please keep everything spoiler free until the end of February!

Okay, so I had already started this book and I am now on page 186! I just finished the short story 'Kino' and it's my favourite thus far!

Finished the next story and I’m afraid my favourite one has been followed by my least favourite thing I’ve ever read by murakami... I look forward to discussing it with someone when you get to it!

So I see you finished as well Adele!!!

Adele (dellaroo) | 3 comments Mod
Yep I've finished it and thought as a whole it was ok, I'm not a great fan of short story collections as is and non of the stories were really that memorable. Some were pretty enjoyable while reading it, apart from Samsa in love seriously what the heck was that. I give the whole collection a 3/5.

Adele wrote: "Yep I've finished it and thought as a whole it was ok, I'm not a great fan of short story collections as is and non of the stories were really that memorable. Some were pretty enjoyable while readi..."

Haha so we are in agreement about Samsa In Love then xD which was your favourite of the stories?