Play Book Tag discussion

Archive: Other Books > The Unidentified Redhead - Alice Clayton - 3.5 stars

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Raine (new)

Raine (rainelu) | 243 comments So....I had to read a book tagged "cheese". I picked this because it was tagged cheese twice, and it looked way better than reading a book about cheese making. It was, but I'm still a bit surprised by it. Given my older status in the world now (Ok, Boomer), this book just had way too much sex and sexual descriptions for me. I'm not a prude by far, but this is just, well, super sexy. It's probably normal for people in this age group, although it was written in 2013. Someone let me know, please.

Other than that, I liked the story. I was having trouble getting into more serious books that I picked up, so this bit of Hollywood, friends, sex, and love was fluffy enough for me to read and had just enough of an interesting story. Grace (main character and the redhead) lives with her friend Holly in LA. One night at a party she meets Jack and the rest is a study for Masters and Johnson. Jack is an up and coming movie star (I think Charlie Hunam). He's 24 and Grace is 33. She thinks she is so much older but she doesn't know the meaning of the word old!

Grace ends up moving away for a bit for a part in a musical, so we'll just have to see what happens with this couple. It's a 3 part book series, I believe, and I plan on reading the next book at least. Not right away, but the next time I have trouble getting into the more serious books that I read (family drama, crime, thriller).

Hopefully this series won't end by these two boinking each other to death. That just would be really sad.

message 2: by Joanne (new)

Joanne (joabroda1) | 7899 comments Raine said: Hopefully this series won't end by these two boinking each other to death. That just would be really sad.

ROTFL 😂