Akron Book Club discussion

Hello!

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Talanna (new)

Talanna Robinson (talannarobinson) | 3 comments I am unsure if this group is still active. I am an avid reader and would love to get together with others to discuss a mutual read.

message 2: by Shawna Bruno (new)

Shawna Bruno | 1 comments Me too!!

message 3: by Kristina (new)

Kristina (kriswithakay) | 4 comments Mod
honestly, it never got off the ground but recently a coworker & I have been chatting about starting a book club so I'll be sure to update here when we get something organized!! :)

message 4: by Cassie (new)

Cassie | 5 comments I'd love this also! let's set something up as a started. Maybe just all meet up, talk, pick a first book and go from there?

message 5: by Tabitha (new)

Tabitha  Kelly | 1 comments Hi guys!! I just moved to the area and love to read! I would love to meet up and grab some coffee/pick a book and like cassie said .. go from there!!!

message 6: by Cassie (new)

Cassie | 5 comments Maybe we could plan for a February meet up date? Throw around a couple of book options in here.

message 7: by Kristina (new)

Just started a poll to try to start narrowing down some dates. Please respond with the day/time of the week that would most often be best for you!

message 8: by Cassie (new)

Cassie | 5 comments Where is the poll? I'm not seeing it

message 9: by Olivia (new)

Olivia | 1 comments Cassie wrote: "Where is the poll? I'm not seeing it"

I don't think you can access it through the app but if you use a browser you should see it :)

message 10: by Lisa (new)

Lisa I would love to meet up too

message 11: by Talanna (new)

Talanna Robinson (talannarobinson) | 3 comments I do not see the poll!!!!

message 12: by Cassie (new)

Cassie | 5 comments I have been very sick all weekend so I now a "maybe" for tomorrow. Really depends on how I feel when I wake up :(

message 13: by Kristina (new)

Hi all! Hoping to see at least a few people at Panera! (Hope you're feeling better, Cassie!) I just got here and since it seems like it'll be a fairly small group today, I grabbed a round booth towards the back on the left. I have a little sign on the table that says Akron Book Club! Come find us!

message 14: by Cassie (new)

Cassie | 5 comments How are we feeling about next weekend? Just going to play it by ear? See if we're forced to be stuck inside or if anything is even open?? Was just curious if anyone had thought about it...

message 15: by Talanna (new)

Talanna Robinson (talannarobinson) | 3 comments Cassie - I’m not sure anything will even be open!!!

message 16: by Kristina (new)

In light of the governor's closure of all restaurants and bars, I'm going to go ahead and cancel (for now) this upcoming meeting. Once things calm down a bit, we'll get something back on the calendar. Until then, stay healthy, friends! <3

message 17: by Ashley Marie (new)

Ashley Marie I went looking for something locally-based and stumbled upon this group! With the way COVID cases are spiking right now I personally don't feel comfortable meeting in person, but happy to chat books online :) What's everyone reading right now?