Warrior Cats Role-Play discussion

Rogues > Territory

Comments Showing 1-50 of 211 (211 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Kanomi Okina, Head Moderator (new)

Kanomi Okina (goodreadscomkanomi_okina) | 498 comments Mod
RP here if your in the Rogue's territory

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Nala walked around, trying to be quiet. She knew that somebody else was here.

message 3: by Kanomi Okina, Head Moderator (last edited Jan 13, 2020 08:35AM) (new)

Stone was in atree nearby, but wasn't paying attention. He had lost all his memories and did not know who he was. "You can come out!" He called to the rogue. "I won't hurt you!" He couldn't cause he had sprained his shoulder and had a gash in it, which was bleeding slightly. It was infected.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hey! Potatos Unite, I'd like to be friends. We haven't gotten to know each other and I am friends with everyone on here but you!))

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Nala looked up calmly. "Who are you?" She asked.

((Okay!))

message 6: by Kanomi Okina, Head Moderator (new)

[Stone]

"I think they called me Stone." He replied.

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "Okay...Stone. Why are you in a tree?" Nala said.

message 8: by Kanomi Okina, Head Moderator (new)

"I think better up here. Plus it keeps me away from other predators." He replied with a shrug of his shoulder, causing him to wince.

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "Yeah, but how'd you even get up there with that shoulder? Even from down here it looks super painful." Nala said, looking at him skeptically.

message 10: by Kanomi Okina, Head Moderator (new)

"Very perceptive! Did this fighting somecat. Something bout territories. Ran up here before I realized I was injured. So now...well..."

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "You're stuck?" Nala asked, sounding slightly amused.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((Are they to be mates?))

message 13: by Kanomi Okina, Head Moderator (new)

Pelt burning, he mumbled yes. He couldn't believe he had just admitted he needed help. But he knew he needed it to treat his shoulder.

message 14: by Kanomi Okina, Head Moderator (new)

((Who knows? Is Brackenfang coming?))

message 15: by dagger [et in arcadia ego] (last edited Jan 13, 2020 10:45AM) (new)

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Nala smirked. She climbed into the tree next to him. "Let's get you down."

message 16: by Kanomi Okina, Head Moderator (new)

Relieved he allowed her to lead him down ((Do you want them to be mates?)). Once on the ground he slumped down. "Thanks. Ihad been up there since sunhigh."

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) (They can if you want them to be.)

"Since...what?" Nala asked, suddenly suspicious. "Isn't sunhigh one of those...clan phrases or something?"

message 18: by Kanomi Okina, Head Moderator (new)

Frowning, Stone said, "Really? I don't know, thats what I had heard the tom say." Turning to examine his shoulder he said, "That doesn't look good" ((Not mates yet but a crush.))

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Nala relaxed a bit. "Yeah, we should get that fixed." She realized what she had said. "Um. I mean... You should get that fixed. I'll help if you want."

message 20: by Kanomi Okina, Head Moderator (new)

"Yeah, I'd appreciate that." It was weird how he felt relaxed around this she-cat.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((Can there be a love triangle? Also, I can create a cat like Brackenfang, but different. I want him to look different and have a different name.))

message 22: by Kanomi Okina, Head Moderator (new)

((Yes since its happened before. Also yes on Brackenfang.))

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((Let's do it!))

message 24: by Kanomi Okina, Head Moderator (new)

((So Titus is Brackenfang? Did he leave ThunderClan?))

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

((No, no. This is an altogether different cat.))

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Titus paced through the forest. The wind rustled the tree branches. Shades of tree leaves dappled the forest floor. He suddenly heard voices and crept into an elder bush. He opened his mouth and the scent of blood hit the roof of his mouth. His nostrils flared. He crept from the bushes.

"Hello?" He called.

message 27: by Kanomi Okina, Head Moderator (new)

((Aww, are they friends at least?)) Stone heard a voice he thought he heard before. Wincing he tried to scent it. Looking at the she-cat, he hissed, "Get out of here!" He readied to summon a fox to protect them in case. His eyes turnedthe color of blood as he waited.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yes, Titus met Brackenfang. He travels always. He never stays in one spot. Him and Brackenfang became best friends. But Titus had to move on.))

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Nala glared at him. "I'll stay, thank you very much." She unsheathed her claws. "If he's smart, he won't even try to touch me."

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Titus sat, his tail curled around his hindquarters. The cats left him unfazed. Both were hostile. He yawned.

"Greetings. Calm down. I just scented cats and head voices and cam to investigate." Chill out. He thought. The she-cat made his pelt itch. Her pretty pelt was attractive.

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "Fine," Nala said. Her shoulders relaxed a bit, but her claws remained unsheathed. She didn't like the way this tom was looking at her.

message 32: by Kanomi Okina, Head Moderator (new)

He seemed familiar, so he allowed his eyes to return to normal. Wincing he replied, "Hi, didn't realize there were other cats around."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

((What can I call you? Potato? Unite? Also, do you know that there will be a love triangle? Is that okay with you?))

An odd feeling that Titus had never felt before stirred in his chest. I admire her. He thought. He never had much experience with cats and never felt admiration in his feelings. Titus purred. This she-cat was pretty and brave.

"What's your names?" He asked, staring at the she-cat.

message 34: by Kanomi Okina, Head Moderator (new)

Pelt rippling, he said, "I'm called Stone."

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) ((You can call me Potatos, and yes, I know about the love triangle. It's completely fine with me.))

"Nala," she said. She noticed Titus staring at her. "Do you need something?"

message 36: by Kanomi Okina, Head Moderator (new)

He liked how fierce Nala was. Struggling to stand, he kept his eye on Titus.

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Nala looked around. "So, are we just going to stand around staring at each other?"

message 38: by Kanomi Okina, Head Moderator (new)

Flicking his tail, he said,"I was headed back to my den actually."

message 39: by dagger [et in arcadia ego] (last edited Jan 13, 2020 12:34PM) (new)

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "Alright then," Nala says. "I think I know where to find some stuff to help your shoulder." She turned to the right and started to go before turning around. "I'll meet you here once I have the stuff."

message 40: by Kanomi Okina, Head Moderator (new)

He was taken aback at first when Nala said this. Shaking his head he said ok.

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Nala bounded off into the woods, leaving Stone and Titus by themselves.

message 42: by Kanomi Okina, Head Moderator (new)

[Stone]

Looking at Titus, he asked, "You seem really familiar. Have we met before?"

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"I believe not. . ." Titus said. Then he thought. "Did you know Brackenfang?" He addressed Stone. "I think I remember him talking to you. Or at least some cat that looks like you, anyways."

Nala went away and Titus followed her, leaving Stone alone. Stone could answer before he disappeared completely from earshot.

"Nala?"

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Nala jumped and whirled around. "Are you following me?" she demanded.

message 45: by Kanomi Okina, Head Moderator (new)

He couldn'tfollow even if he wanted to. Brackenfang was a familiar name...

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) (She was talking to Titus)

message 47: by Kanomi Okina, Head Moderator (new)

((IK))

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes, I am. What are you doing?" Titus asked. He moved closer to the she-cat. "You're brave, you know. Standing up to me like you did." Titus paused.

"Like you are doing. Still standing up to me. Stop bristling. What's wrong with you?"

message 49: by dagger [et in arcadia ego] (last edited Jan 14, 2020 08:14AM) (new)

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "I guess I'm just used to working alone." Nala shot back. "As in, by myself."

message 50: by Kanomi Okina, Head Moderator (new)

Growling, he struggled to his paws. Badgerfang...Huh? ((r u adding Brackenfang then??))

« previous 1 3 4 5